[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend with suicidal thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Holyfuck anons, please help me the fuck out.

>hunting for camwhores in Omegle
>meet this 21 year old girl that's a very generous 5/10 at the very best, chubby and looks like she has down syndrome
>but also horny as fuck, puts on one hell of a show and I can't help but inevitably ask for her contact after it
>add her on Kik, trade nudes for a few weeks and stuff
>she has a boyfriend, but he was obviously a borderline abusive cunt, so I never felt bad about virtua-cucking him
>this week, they break up
>she suddenly goes full depressive
>constantly talking about how she wants to kill herself
>it gets worse everyday, I spent this entire morning trying to convince her not to drink bleach
>she doesn't listen to any sort of reasonable argument on my part, just keeps on repeating her life is pure suffering
>she doesn't want to talk with her family about this
>she only wants to talk with me for some reason
>tfw I don't even like her on a romantic level, but my human instinct can't stand the thought of her killing herself

What the fuck am I supposed to do, /b/? I'm so fucking scared, someone please help the fuck out. I just made a thread about this on /b/ that 404'd ridiculously fast and some anons suggested using a dummy Facebook account to PM her family about her suicidal thoughts, but what if they read through our messages? Isn't it going to be even more awful and degrading for her to have nudes and sexting exposed to her family, on top of all?
>>
>>17317110
/b/ wasn't wrong, for once. This isn't your responsibility. Contact her family or friends anonymously, tell them that she needs some serious help and attention, and then cut off all communication with her.

Nothing you can do will help. You're an idiot for getting into this position. I hope you've learned a lesson.

You've never met her, and you don't know anythingabout her. You're not responsible for her. What you're feeling is guilt for her situation because you contributed towards it, I agree. But you can't fix it yourself. What are you going to do otherwise, drive there and marry her?
>>
>>17317309
In my defense, I wasn't the one provoking her break up or supporting her sudden spiraling depression. Everything points out to her turning towards me out of blue as a last resort after leaving her boyfriend and apparently feeling totally unloved, I'm not sure if it would have been much better if I never spoke to her and she were alone now.

I'll try contacting her family, but it kinda scares me to think about how they could react. On top of the sexting thing, what if they impulsively confront her through phone and, out of despair, she immediately kills herself? Should I explicitly warn them about the importance of talking in person?
>>
There are 7 billion people on this planet. It's not because some random camwhore landwhale dies that it's going to be a better or worse place. It's not your responsibility, let her do it.
>>
>>17317110
>she has a boyfriend, but he was obviously a borderline abusive cunt, so I never felt bad about virtua-cucking him
How exactly do you know this? A lot of people try to justify their bad behavior by making up stories about their partners.
>>
OK, here I am being an old fuck:

You're not in a relationship with this dumpster fire. You're camming with her. Period. You're a pen pal. Nothing more. You don't actually know her- you know what she allows you to know- without real world experience of her moment-to-moment life, all you have is an idealized vision of what she wants you to have seen of her. Nothing anywhere close ro resembliing reality.
So, with that in mind, human kindness is still troubling you, even with her manipulating the emotional environment.

End result. Do the best you can. Don't accept responsibilities that aren't yours to take on. Her actions and the consequences of her actions are hers and hers alone. Deal with that.

Oh, also, she sounds like an absolute shit show. Run. There are actually nice women out there who aren't camming their way from one existential crisis to the next. And serious, if you meet a women who has fallen to pieces over utter bullshit, what will happen when something real actually occurs?
>>
File: 141287763491.jpg (65 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
141287763491.jpg
65 KB, 294x295
>>17317799
That's fucking inhumane, anon. It's not ethical to just leave her to die, I know she's not my responsibility and I do want to vacate from communicating with her as soon as possible but something has to be done beforehand. I can't just abandon her like this, at least not before talking to her family or else.

>>17317828
She told me about it early on when we started chatting, actually. At first she only mentioned having a boyfriend and feeling reluctant about talking with me because she really liked him, which made me feel somewhat guilty, but as time went by she developed on how he verbally abused her and occasionally threatened physical harm. Also, I forgot to mention she really liked some other guy she met on the internet and was thinking about hooking up with him after breaking up with her boyfriend, but he eventually rejected her and stopped talking on the same day.

Could she have lied? Sure, but it doesn't seem all that likely that was the case IMHO.
>>
File: 1372084276441.png (63 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1372084276441.png
63 KB, 500x594
>>17317857
It sounds incredibly comforting to think that way, but lord, what if she kills herself because of me suddenly leaving? What about the awful contingent promise I made on always being here for her to rely on?
>>
Despair bump
>>
>>17317938
>making a promise like that to a fucking camwhore
this MUST be bait
>>
File: Gabe-newell-arms-crossed.jpg (33 KB, 550x341) Image search: [Google]
Gabe-newell-arms-crossed.jpg
33 KB, 550x341
It's done. Indeed, a great lesson came from this.

>never showed her my face on the pics we traded, only sent dick pics
>a few moments ago, she's telling me about how much I'm important to her and how she's only alive thanks to me being there for her
>"but anon, why don't you ever show your face? I'll always like you either way, don't worry :) "
>suddenly, an idea comes up
>immediately form the most devil-ish plan I could possibly have in store for her
>"well, I don't usually take pics of myself, but I can find a slightly old one just for you :)"
>send her pic related
>"it's my graduation photo, what do you think? :)"
>she replies with a single word
>"bye"
>smugpepe.jpg

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
>down syndrome
Is OP reaching what everyone calls rock bottom?
>>
>>17318846
She wasn't an actual downy, mind you. Just looked a lot like it.
>>
File: 144390129174.png (795 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
144390129174.png
795 KB, 1920x1080
>>17318730
Last bump just so I can know if this approach was the correct one. Hopefully she won't kill herself over this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.