[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got into a group of friends for 15 (know half for almost 10 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1400467607102.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2 MB, 235x180
Got into a group of friends for 15 (know half for almost 10 years, know other half for around 2 years), today is my friends birthday party, everyone got openly invited in whatsapp group, everyone keeps asking everyone else if they're coming except me.

>everyone keeps asking everyone else if they're coming except me
This pretty much sums up my relationship with my friends, I never get called, and no one gives a fuck whether I come or don't come. If I go, maybe someone will make a witty remark about me being here behind my back, maybe not. If I want to hang out, I basically have to chat up with X friend, and he'll tell me that X, Y and W will be hanging out at night.

I have to admit, I'm annoying and impertinent when I'm drunk, and I often get drunk, being quite honest I have to admit that most likely, they got sick of my shit. Is it just time to stop speaking to them?

To be honest, even before getting drunk, they didn't really care about me either. Also, I can't really relate to them, they're normies and chads while I'm just the meme autistic friend.
>>
>>17317082
They are not your real friends.
Don't cut all contact but stop caring.
>>
>>17317082
I've been in the same boat.

Time for you to find new friends, but stay on good terms with your old ones. Don't turn them into enemies or anything.
>>
>>17317082
As long as you are having fun and they have not actively told you to go away who gives a damn.
>>
>>17317264
sometimes you just sense that you're not wanted, and being a third wheel kind of sucks. not OP, by the way
>>
>>17317082
Your drinking problem will follow you to whatever group of friends you find, and you'll be viewed with contempt again and again.

Those friends do sound shitty and you should ditch them, but that dining is going to fuck you over and over
>>
File: 1444434373282.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444434373282.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>17317082
Birthday guy says that he noticed my absence, should I go? I actually consider him a friend.

I'm kinda butthurt the other guys didn't ask about me.

I'm proud and stubborn.
>>
>>17317972
I would go, but thats just me
>>
>>17317972
1. say "yeah sure man i'll be there"

2. bring your friend a six pack or a case of beer for a birthday gift.

3. don't be a dick when drunk i guess
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.