[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a crush on my boss that is a woman 5 years older than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465688966946.png (106 KB, 356x438) Image search: [Google]
1465688966946.png
106 KB, 356x438
I have a crush on my boss that is a woman 5 years older than me. I won't act on it but should I express my feelings just to try and get over it? Every day I work with her feels like torture. I have a gf and love her but these feelings are pissing me off
>>
If you're not gonna keep that job much longer then go for it, But if you plan on staying there then i suggest you dont say anything and crush on her from a distance. Business before pleasure. Dont wanna mess up your money flow. Focus on work and your relationship
>>
>>17316983
The problem is she drops hints all over and it's driving me crazy. Idk if she's just flirting for attention or if she's really into me
>>
>>17316986
Here is an idea. Fucking ask her outside of work.

Not like it matters tho. You will still be employed by her and you still have a gf
>>
>>17316973
Only go for it if you don't give a fuck about the job.

You're probably into it cause of the power play though.
>>
>>17316973
I don't know how old you are. Maybe your crush is you telling yourself that you want a woman who is in a position of power, or at least your equal. If your girlfriend is milquetoast, then I'm right.

This doesn't mean that you want to be dominated or that you have mommy issues. But it might mean that you have no real respect for your girlfriend. Think about why you're attracted tot his woman. if you were together, what need of yours would she fill that your girlfriend isn't filling?

And if you like your job, don't make a move. if she's your boss, she's probably just teasing you or reinforcing her dominance. If you make a move, you'll likely lose your gf and your job.
>>
>>17317008
This is interesting, and bet it plays a part at some level, also is she flirting in some level, showing some interest could be anything smiling more at you laughing im sure you know, if a girl i never really noticed starts showing me interest and i pick up on it i get slightly more attracted to her and start thinking about going out with her, my best bet is when you first met your boss did you have the same feelings?
>>
>>17317028
No. She's pretty but if I met her on the street I would have a crush it's not because of work.
>>
>>17317008
>not wanting to be dominated by your mommy

Smh senpai
>>
>>17317028
You're dealing with a woman who already has power over you. So the normal rules of dating and flirting are out the window, Anon.

First, think long and hard about what you find attractive about her.

Then, think long and hard about whether you're idealizing your boss as being able to fulfill an emotional or sexual need that you aren't getting from your gf.

Your boss may well think you're sexy. Maybe she flirts with you to confirm her authority. Maybe she talks about you to her husband or boyfriend while they are having sex. You don't know and you likely never will. For now, concentrate on your own issue of "why"? Learn about yourself from this.
>>
>>17317261
op here. i dont think i like her because of work. its just her personality and looks. my gf is rather immature being 21 as im 25 and blows up over stupid things.
>>
>>17316973
Romanticism has no place in the workcenter. Chose to work past your feelings and remain a professional.
>>
Just fuck your boss and then ditch your gf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.