[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a motherly submissive GF>wife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1402800705769.jpg (29 KB, 360x318) Image search: [Google]
1402800705769.jpg
29 KB, 360x318
How do I find a motherly submissive GF>wife?
>>
>>17316485
get over your oedipus complex
>>
>>17316485
Motherly AND submissive?
I agree with >>17316493
>>
try being an assertive little boy?
>>
That's funny picture OP.

Do you know where I can get more?
>>
>>17316493
>>17316588
Since we're being arm chair psychologists--I 'd suggest you stop projecting your own insecurities
>>
>>17316642
I think I've seen the human version of that picture before somewhere.
>>
>>17316652
Why would I want the mother of my children to be a submissive little bitch. She better be a fiesty little thing at the very least (and she is).
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>>17316657
>>
>>17316657
I know, that's why it's funny.
>>
>>17316658
different strokes

i want a secure marriage and quality children (studies show kids with a stay-at-home mother fair far better emotionally and intellectually)
>>
>>17316673
>intelligence and assertiveness are mutually exclusive
???

Nigga you don't know what you want. You're insecure (as shown by >>17316652) and want a woman to validate you.

Go for it, but you'll probably think twice when it comes to her mothering your children.
>>
>>17316685
the post your replying to is the first post i've made in this thread

call me old fashioned, but i want a woman to take care of my kids and tend to the household while I'm securing our future financially
>>
>>17316694
My bad, thought you were OP.

I agree, but i don't want her to be submissive. The woman I'm with right now has said how she wants to stay home for kids, but she's smart, funny, and can be a fiesty one.

But to me that's great. I want a woman who at leadt has enough balls to let me know if I'm being retarded. It also means I don't have to be extra careful with her.
>>
>>17316709
sounds nice but i'm concerned about the mid-game

i feel, girls with this personality type, are more likely to cause term-oil 10 years down the road and cause a broken family unit than one without

i'm not looking for a potato, just someone who won't easily disagree with me (and when she does, I know she really sees a potential problem) and will do what's best for the children
>>
>>17316717
My woman has no mental/family problems and we've been together 8 years. It's doable.
>>
>>17316731
it absolutely is, and I wish you two the best... but no one should imply there's NOT a coloration with strongly opinionated woman and the deterioration of marriages (unless that man is content with being the follower, which is fine-- you do you)

the issue is when you put two opinionated people together and give them a common goal to navigate together, and they act as equals, you will be in constant debate on which way to handle the current situation at hand

someone needs to lead, someone needs to follow, that's how marriages last
>>
Submissive women are notoriously unfaithful OP. I would steer clear.
>>
>>17316748
You're mostly right, but why not choose someone who pushes you to be as much as you can. Strong women need strong men. Most men can't handle when a woman says anything remotely critical of them so instead of being stronger, smarter, and more confident they choose to seek easier prey.

On a side note, all people have a certain level of relationship pragmatism that does have to match the others. That way, you two will know when you need to set everything aside and go into 100% efficiency mode (kids, deaths, any emergencies, etc.).
>>
>>17316776
because reasoning and decision making skills generally aren't something you development by constantly having them challenged

most men want respect and trust, and having someone (specifically your significant other) constantly question and give their alternative spin on your actions and plans isn't exactly comforting or a building block of confidence. I wouldn't classify any man in that type of relationship as a strong man, sorry
>>
>>17316801
Do you even know how learning works? You need to be challenged to get anywhere/anything in life.

So what so you identify as a strong man if it isn't one that's learned to take command, criticism, and persevere beyond any setbacks?
>>
>>17316806
you do you
>>
>>17316810
Don't settle for less. Push yourself to be the best you can.
>>
>>17316485
Finding "motherly"
>Find someone who has a nurturing personality e.g. works caring for the elderly, sick, retarded or young kids are some examples
>Don't find someone who works in HR, PA, law
>Don't find teachers, they tend to have terrible work life balances, those who teach younger children are ok provided they are planning on packing in their job to raise their kids

Finding "submissive"
>Don't find a single mother
>Don't find someone with daddy issues, they will be submissive but they will have skewed perceptions of what is correct and healthy
>Be dominant, don't be a bitch. If you have a pet that bullies you, you aren't dominant, if you have no power in your group of friends, then you aren't dominant
>>
>>17316821
inspiring words, unfortunately implying one should facilitate this through their partner is disheartening

in a childless relationship what you're saying is absolutely fine and bears no negative implications

the thing is, once you bring children into the mix, the strength & security of your relationship plays a pivotal role to the successfully upbringing of your legacy

if you don't see your guy's current dynamic as a large gamble down the road, than you're in a very abnormal relationship and you shouldn't be protesting this point
>>
>>17316859
Now you're just reading to much into things.

You're attitude suggests that you can't handle a real woman so you settle for less, which is usually part of a wider problem.

My whole original point wasn't that a fighting couple is better, but that a couple where the woman and the man don't blindly follow each other is best. Trust and respect are things to be earned and relationships are no different.
>>
>>17316870
yes we don't know each-others backgrounds ror an in-dept scenario to analyze together, which is why we have to talk in generalizations... you think i want a vegetable wife, which isn't the case

with that, i think we can both agree generally a man will want to lead and avoid a situation described here:
>>17316717
>>
>>17316485
This is a bad idea generally, because if you don't have a partner who will challenge you intellectually and tell you when you're wrong, then you'll never have respect for her. That's why it's "partner". You complement each other. You seem to be looking for someone to dominate, but if you find her you'll likely soon find yourself having nothing but contempt for her.

I hear that you're looking for someone who will be a good mother, but if you put all that on her and then you separate for whatever reason, you'll spend the rest of your life paying child support and wondering why your life is crap now.

Having said all of that, if you want to find such a woman you have to go where they are. Join a fairly conservative church, like RC or Lutheran. Or a social club of some group from Eastern Europe or somewhere else that women are still "in their place". Depends on your own age and background.
>>
File: 1410164683943.jpg (213 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1410164683943.jpg
213 KB, 1280x853
1.) Long-distance relationship with someone in east asia or the middle east, get to know her -> court her -> visit her -> things go well -> import her

2.) Online dating: make a site on all the popular sites and state what you're looking for

3.) Church, girls active in their church are usually submissive in relationships, even if they don't give that impression at first

-----------------
Those are the best ways I can think of... all 3 require you to be attractive and have something going for you financially/deep education ect.

[attractive] Submissive females in western civilization is a hot commodity with much more competition than a common 7/10, mainly when they advertise themselves, and going the long-distance route requires you to have quite a bit of expendable income, so good luck.
>>
>>17316936
I did that except she was from australia
She's a 19 year old mother to our newborn daughter
She's the cutest mom ive ever seen
>>
>>17316943
>wanting the mother of your children to be asian
>giving birth to habas
wew lad

EU still has some decent places that haven't been overrun with the 'independent women' movement
>>
>>17316943
>common 7/10
5/10 is common as its the "average" female, 90% of the population isn't the beauty standard on TV/film, assuming human beauty follows a bell curve (which is likely) the majority of humans are between 4 - 6 - ish with the extremely old/ugly/uncleanly/attractive/etc. being closer to 2-3/7-8.

What I'm saying is 2 and 9 out of ten ate extremely hard to come by and 1 or 10 are impossible as beauty is subjective (that doesn't mean there aren't common indicators of beauty that the majority, above 50%, believe in.)
>>
File: 1456281328871.png (770 KB, 1450x1638) Image search: [Google]
1456281328871.png
770 KB, 1450x1638
>>17316960
I meant like a COMMON [western personality] that's extremely attractive... take the same extremely attractive girl and make her submissive and her value to a man goes up considerably...
>>
you MAKE girls submissive, you don't find a baseline submissive wrench you fucking weak faggot, that type of girl has mad daddy issues or is from a completely foreign culture

PROVE to her you're capable to lead and you're smarter than her, MAKE HER want to grovel and please you, CONVINCE her you're the greatest thing she's had since sliced bread

you take any basic bitch and literally tame her, you don't find her
>>
>>17317007
>thinking you can overwrite a modern day western woman after years of conditioning that she's equal to everyone regardless of achievements and education
W E W L A D
W E W L A D
E W W E W EEEEEEEEW
W E W L A D

Even if you manage to do this, your 'alphaness' won't last, it will wear off and she'll revert to her old nagging/complaining ways
>>
Read Nana to Kaoru
>>
Kill yourself
>>
File: kfdtxSy.png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy.png
630 KB, 767x748
>>17317122
>t. sexually frustrated nu-male
>>
>>17316887
The thing is that the woman should push the man to improve and vice versa. There will be times when a woman will nerd to take control, and that is why you don't want a submissive wife.
>>
File: 1465732398733.gif (647 KB, 450x660) Image search: [Google]
1465732398733.gif
647 KB, 450x660
>>17317193
Coping mechanism... no accomplished or driven man believes this shit.

If the guy (you) doesn't have the ability to be the leader in a relationship, you will spare your ego with this complete nonsense.

You're also trying to adapt to the hivemind that girls want to be your equal, not dominated by you-- and that's what they MIGHT say they want until they're blue in the face, but that's not what the animal part of their brain is telling them (queconstant misery and failure in relationships between a westernized female and a nu-male)

Literally beta, bro. Get your test checked.
>>
>>17317206
It's like you aren't reading anything I've said.
>>
File: virgin alert.jpg (61 KB, 647x580) Image search: [Google]
virgin alert.jpg
61 KB, 647x580
do any of you even go outside in the real world???

most girls are "submissive", none-confrontational ,and love to be universally liked, they will adjust their attitude when necessary.

ugly and fat ones are the only ones I ever feel much tension from when interacting in uni, which makes sense because society tends to treat them like shit.

the world doesn't act like your feminist twitter/youtube feed, anons, try socializing outside of the internet for a change.
>>
>>17317135
I hate to think that some people lump me in with these colossal faggots just because I have glasses and facial hair.
>>
>>17317382
Then shave the beard to make a mustache...or shave it all.

For maximum camouflage, wear contact lenses.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.