[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend wants to castrate me. It's her deepest fantasy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 960x1280
My girlfriend wants to castrate me. It's her deepest fantasy, and I sort of want to grant her it. I don't want children, so I'm fairly down with it, but what could go wrong? I'll still be able to orgasm right? And I guess there's a very low chance of me bleeding out, as the blood supply to the balls is pretty small.

Anyone got advice on how we'd do it?
>>
this is the weirdest bait ever
the obvious answer is no dont dont do it because your girlfriend is likely not permanent
>>
File: 140988422121.jpg (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
140988422121.jpg
55 KB, 625x626
>>
You don't make permanent bodily changes like that. Castrating yourself will reduce your musculature to nothing and you will likely regret it. Do not do this.
>>
Since when did this board get filled with normies who cry bait the second someone posts something that they find odd?

Op, I'd think long and hard about it. You don't want kids now, but what are the chances of you changing your mind? It's a bit bigger procedure than you think, btw...
>>
Are you fucking dumb op
>>
>>17316393
Yes, the blood supply to the testicles isn't huge but it's constant and it won't clot up like a cut on your arm. You're very likely to bleed out. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>17316421
Because why the fuck wouldn't this be bait? There are no positives here for you for one

>>17316418
>>17316399
Both of these anons brought up the best points already.
>>
You mean like DIY style? You wanna die?
>>
File: I lose hope when you open me.jpg (37 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
I lose hope when you open me.jpg
37 KB, 365x450
>letting your gf do surgery on your genitals because its her fetish
>>
>>17316421
>normies
Fuck right off, /r9k/

This is as close to a "normie" board as this website has and it's been that way since the beginning.
>>
There's a chance you won't be able to orgasm anymore, and that you won't get hard. But it doesn't really matter as testosteron production will be minimal and therefore your sex drive inexistent.

You shouldn't do it, it's a really dumb idea. If you'd just cut your balls off you'd probably bleed out. You could use elastrator bands to cut off circulation. That would result in your balls dying and falling off a couple of days later. Alternatively you could also cut them off after applying the bands and making sure they're dead (8hours or so.). Just don't remove the bands, or you'll have a stroke.

Those 8hours are extremely painful though.
The safest way to castrate yourself would probably be >95% alcohol injections over several months. Once you think they're dead, go see an urologist and they'll likely remove them as soon as possible. But I suppose that doesn't fulfill your gf's thoughts.

Either way this is a really dumb idea and you shouldn't do it. The only reason I posted this, is because I want you to pick a safer method than just cutting them off. This is not experience just what I heard of. There's a dedicated website to orchiectomy, that you should find in a few google (unless they removed it, pick bing then) searches. Educate yourself before you do something as dumb and possibly ask people who know more about this. Please don't die op, ok?
>>
File: 1462488455404.jpg (161 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1462488455404.jpg
161 KB, 2048x1365
>what could go wrong?
I really don't think anything could go wrong when the best case scenario is you get fucking castrated.
>>
Fuck me, that's hot
Don't listen to these normalfags
If it makes you wet, do it
But...
There is a pretty big chance you will bleed out or infect the wound.
And there will be side effects caused by lack of testosterone.
If you want to become sterile only, try vasectomy.
Are you into cuckold or something?
>>
>>17316393
I still remember when my girlfriends husband offered this so my girlfriends son would be our only child I raise
>>
Tell her to become a licensed practitioner, and then she can do it in an operating theatre.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.