[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, need your help. Long story short, I used to post gf's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (110 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
110 KB, 1000x1000
Hey guys, need your help.

Long story short, I used to post gf's nudes on /b/ and now have huge regrets. I know that some anons have folders with her pics. She sometimes gets posted..

Should I be actively filing DMCA claims or should i just not draw attention to it.

Please help,
>>
>>17315923
Has anyone been able to remove nudes from the Internet?
>>
>>17315923
Forget about you piece of fucking shit asshole. There's nothing you should do except feel really guilty and try to treat your gf better to somehow justify it
>>
>>17315929
I guess not.
>>17315932
Ok thank you. Yeah I fucked up
>>
>>17315939
I understand why you did it. You feel some perverse pleasure presenting your gf to anons and you got enjoyment from the thought of fat fucks masturbating to your gfs body, confirming that she is actually a valued commodity and you feel better about yourself just by having her.
>>
>>17315945
Okay but do you have any advice for me
>>
>>17315951
Well, you did not do her any concrete harm, assuming she is unidentifiable from the nudes. But you have commited a social Ill, and you are right to feel guilty about it. Just treat her extra good or help her brother or dad with something or whatever, till you feel the guilt go
>>
dont admit to it. do not tell anyone. you'll become a sexual offender. live with what youve done. move on.
>>
>>17315951
Stop basing your valuation of your own self worth on how many fat anime kids jerk off to your girlfriend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.