[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I try to reconcile with these people in my life? Basically:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1409977861297.jpg (32 KB, 321x278) Image search: [Google]
1409977861297.jpg
32 KB, 321x278
Should I try to reconcile with these people in my life?

Basically:
>Have circle of three friends I've been hanging with for the last year and a half
>know one of them for years
>he's great friends with the other two
>eventually they come into the fold and I end up spending time with them all
But
>those three people are very insular
>pretty much hang out only with each other (and me, though usually when going out because I have a car and can drive)
>at many times just talk to each other and I've even noticed them texting each other while everyone is in my car
>fuckers hardly pitch in for gas when we go to far away places (which used to be often)
>they complain about not being able to pitch in, while they spend their money on one another
>they have some weird almost three way relationship with each other (two of them are a couple) with ow often they're all together

In short I'm fairly convinced these people use me as a taxi of sorts and really didnt care for me. This feeling was reinforced as they invited me to a vacation (in which I had to drive of course) but I cancelled citing my finances, to which they stopped talking to me. I found out they still have their plans, and found someone else to drive and that person has been with them for the last month or so, making it feel like I've just been a taxi. Is it worth it to talk to them again? they are shit people but they were always up to go out and ever since I stopped talking to them, I've gone out much less and its starting to get to me in that I'm not as outgoing now since the other people I talk to arent nearly as down to go out as these people.

tl:dr Should I reconcile with very shitty friends of mine because they were the only people willing to go out a lot with me?
>>
bwetter to be alone rather than with some who doesn't give a single shit about you. know your worth, you will meet some friends sooner or later
>>
File: 1466511080664.jpg (41 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466511080664.jpg
41 KB, 720x540
>>17315433
Fuck them, they were using you.
>>
>>17315445
Yeah I've suspected that for a few months now but fuck, I did like going out a lot, made me feel like a normie.

I have been saving quite a lot more money ever since I stopped spending time with them though
>>
>>17315456
fuck friends, fuck women, make money.
>>
File: 1467405111282.png (1 MB, 500x1388) Image search: [Google]
1467405111282.png
1 MB, 500x1388
>>17315456
It's cool to go out and have fun with friends, but those people weren't really your friends. They are parasites, move on and find honest people to be friends with
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.