[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared of sex and sexuality due to inexperience. Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (548 KB, 958x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
548 KB, 958x1280
I'm scared of sex and sexuality due to inexperience.
Wat do?
>>
Read and get experience. If you learn your lesson, you can be pretty good at first time.
>>
Find someone that you feel comfortable with and don't try to force it just because you think it should happen. Sex can be natural and beautiful, and if you see that before seeing any other aspect of it you will gain experience greater than years of encounters with huge ranges of partners.
>>
Are you a virgin, yes or no
>>
>>17315474
THIS
>>
>>17315494
Yes.
And i feel like i'm falling way behind my peers in terms of experience
>>
>>17315474
This but read tips online.

No pressure but if you fuck up enough, you being inadequate in bed could fuck with your head in the long run.
>>
have sex

or insert penis in to vagina mouth or anus
>>
Just don't worry about it. And try to get very comfortable with someone that you are interested in.

I was a sexless virgin until last week (I'm 23). Was in the same situation. Didn't want to talk to women because I thought I was too inexperienced for my age.

I met a girl on tinder and we texted and snapped for a week getting to know each other. I told her I was a virgin and she thought that was cute as fuck. When I went to visit her we watched some key and Peele then fucked all night and she guided me through it when I was a little lost. Now every time we fuck I make her cum over and over again.

Tldr

Don't give up hope. Find someone who you can be comfortable with. It isn't hard to learn.
>>
>>17315380
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
Try a dildo
>>
What are you worried is going to happen? So you have some shit sex, what's the worst that's going to happen?
>>
>>17315380
>I'm scared of sex and sexuality due to inexperience.
You have literally described everyone who has ever been inexperienced, which is everyone. The only way out is to do what they did and fight through the fear. If you wait to not be afraid, then you will always be afraid.
>>
>>17315712

I've only had sex one time, when I was 20. I'm 26 now. I already HAVE fallen behind.

But, don't worry about it OP. Sex isn't a big deal.
>>
not much too it, usually that 'inexperience' is simply a lack of confidence and being afraid to dig in
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.