[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with people that fuck with me and my girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 9441_tall.jpg (53 KB, 784x431) Image search: [Google]
9441_tall.jpg
53 KB, 784x431
>18
>6'3"
>210 lbs
>Girls usually rate me between a 7 and a 9
>Athletic
>Used to be socially awkward/anxious until a year or so ago
>A lot of girls recently became interested in me, and always try to talk to me

My girlfriend
>5'8"
>170 lbs
>17
>Social butterfly, really popular at a nearby school
>Plays tennis and soccer, so somewhat athletic
>A lot of guys are interested in her as well

People have told me to my face that they think I can do better (especially girls that try to hook up with me and guys that I know), but I choose to remain faithful to her because I love her. However, telling other girls this shit to their face and turning them down doesn't stop them from trying to talk to me, add me on snapchat, and spam likes on my pictures on instagram.

The problem is that people fuck with us so much that it really strains our relationship. I've turned down quite a few other girls because I was with her, and she's starting to be alienated by a lot of her "friends." A lot of girls at her school (and mine) have started to talk a lot of shit on her. Coupled with the fact that she has mild family issues, she's constantly under a lot of stress. She is extremely afraid to lose me, and the fact that people try to talk to me a lot does nothing but increase her level of anxiety.

On her end, guys always try to hit her up because they want to hook up with her. They know that she's dating me, but none of them seem to give a fuck. She always turns them down, but it still worries me because I know that if anything went awry in our relationship, then it wouldn't be too hard for her to cheat on me. I don't even know if this fear is realistic, but that doesn't stop it from scaring me.

We're both afraid to lose each other, and a lot of other people seem to be going out of their way to sabotage our relationship. Is there any hope for us to stay together or are we fucked?
>>
A woman at 5'8" and 170lbs is very much most likely not athletic. Since you describe her with her that word, I suspect you are not athletic, either
>>
>>17315284
Athletic might be the wrong word, but she does well in both of the sports that she plays. She's the first seat at her school for tennis, and starts every game that she plays in soccer.

I play varsity lacrosse as a midfielder, and used to be a center when I played basketball.

>This didn't answer my question at all
>>
>>17315284
this,
the people that are rating you are only telling you what they think because they have something nice to say. Doubtful that your gf's bodyweight is muscle and not fat
>>
File: 71665139.jpg (34 KB, 350x401) Image search: [Google]
71665139.jpg
34 KB, 350x401
>>17315277

Fucking normie faggot. Fuck you. I am a 5'10 manlet social outcast and have had 1 hot girlfriend. I struggled with acne, a shitty abusive family and my dick is average but pretty thick and I am having an affair with a 5/10 engaged slut. My ribcage is asymeyrical and I am ashamed to take off my shirt because I was bullied as a child in the gym locker room. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee normie faggot fuck you you gave perfect genetics and have 0 to complain about you're just making this post to brag fuck you.
>>
>>17315302

Have*
>>
>>17315277
If you guys truly love each other you wouldn't be worried about the other people. You have to show her you only want her, it could help bring the anxiety away.

>pro tip: delete all social media when in a relationship
>>
>>17315302
Post ribs
>>
>>17315293
We can't give you helpful advice if you aren't truthful about your situations
>>
>>17315325
Thanks anon, it's just that I'm also an indirect cause for a some of her problems and think that she might just be better off without me.

>>17315337
>Playing high school varsity sports is difficult to believe
Wat
>>
>>17315277
Band together.
Whenever someone is trying to manipulate either of you, band together.
>>
HAVE YOU TRIED TELLING HER THIS?
>>
>>17315277
>17
>170 lb
>athletic

nice bait lmao
>>
>>17315302
>>>/r9k/

And don't come back.
>>
>>17315857

No fuck you
>>
So the problem is that you are two wildly attractive people, to the point that other people just can't resist either of you?

I'm calling bullshit on this thread.
>>
>>17315277
>help guys, too many girls want to fuck me

I hate you OP
>>
Move to antartica and this shot wont happen. There will be other ppl besides saint nick and his squeeze to compete. Maybe the elf slaves but that wont be a problem since they are short. Dont let them gain up and grow tall.

Anyway OP besides the fear of breaking up seems like u dont really have a problem if u take my advice
>>
>>17315284
Not necessarily. My sister was in sports with me throughout high school and she beat records for our swim team, and was the top water polo player in our school. She was 5'10 and 180 in high school. She was big and had fat on her body, obviously, but was very strong and did way more than just hold her own in sports. My dad is kinda built like this too, bulky, strong-fat.

>>17315277
OP, if you are serious about your girlfriend, you don't let anyone fuck with her. I don't mean that you go and fight anyone who looks at her the wrong way. But if situations like this were to arise in your presence, you alpha the fuck up immediately.

The men who want her are just disgusting little snakes. The girls who want you, likely want you because they 1. see your girlfriend as undeserving. 2. Want to see if they can, you're in a relationship, snagging a guy with a girlfriend gives girls confidence, like "he chose me over his own girlfriend." Be not afraid to call them out on their whorish ways. Embarass the fuck out of them.

As for any girls who bully or talk shit to your girl, Don't be afraid to tell them off either. My boyfriend has does this for me, and no one had ever done that for me. People keep doing shit like this when she does not assert herself.

Don't take any shit.
>>
No woman has any business being >150lbs unless they are taller than 6'.

As someone who is 5'8, 170lbs is fucking ridiculous. That's my 10 year end weight goal for fucking bodybuilding.

Your GF is straight up fat, and you probably could do better. I have a feeling one day you're going to look back and regret how much shit you gave up for her. It's not always going to be this easy. Sorry OP.
>>
>>17316354
Not "wildly," but kind of. We're both in high school and are somewhat popular.

>>17316686
>I have a feeling one day you're going to look back and regret how much shit you have up for her
Maybe. Right now, I'm with her because she has a great personality and a really pretty face.

>>17316405
Yeah, her dad played football in college and was very athletic.

My girlfriend has some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to me, and gets really jealous of other girls.

I don't understand why I need to tell them off though. People are entitled to their own opinions, but it doesn't mean that I have to agree with them. Whenever someone that I don't want to be around tries to talk to me, then I'll try to ignore them or just curve the fuck out of them.
>>
>>17315277
>My girlfriend
>5'8"
>170 lbs

BEEFCAKE!!
>>
>>17316844
>I don't understand why I need to tell them off though. People are entitled to their own opinions, but it doesn't mean that I have to agree with them. Whenever someone that I don't want to be around tries to talk to me, then I'll try to ignore them or just curve the fuck out of them.

Nigger, look at the title of your own thread. It's clear you already know the answer to your own question. Thread is pointless.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.