[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She's 8/10 hot >She wants me bad >Problem is she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Gulp.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
Gulp.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>She's 8/10 hot
>She wants me bad
>Problem is she's a single mother of 1
>Mfw I don't want to be a cuck
>Mfw she's so cute
>Mfw It's getting hard to keep turning down her advances

Help me bros.
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27 KB, 596x324) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27 KB, 596x324
>>17315117

>>
>>17315117
Run.

Run away and don't look back.
There are lots of cute girls out there - cute girls that don't have fucking children. Don't you dare get stuck with one.
>>
my dad married my mom when she had two girls. it turned out well, no cucking involved. Go for it?
>>
Raising another man's child is a way of being cucked.
>>
>>17315141
>Raising another man's child is a way of being cucked.

What the fuck....
Nobody said he had to marry her.
You guys are fucking pathetic.
>>
Avoid single moms whenever possible Op. They're looking for a man to complete their family and will use every trick in the book to make you stay with them. It's a trap.
>>
>>17315131
Your dad is literally a cuck
>>17315117
Pump and dump man, just like the kid's father.
>>
File: 1466197109427.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1466197109427.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>17315117
Bang, you may even casually date (with banging in mind) but nothing further. Unless you want to take care of Tyrone's mess.
>>
>omg I'm scared of being a cuck so I'm not gonna fuck a hot woman because she might spermjack me and divorce rape me. fucking whores why do people have to be sexually attracted to meeeeeeee

Listen to how ridiculous you sound. You don't have to take care of her kids fucknut just fuck her dude
>>
File: p8xg4f4R.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
p8xg4f4R.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>17315117
>fucking single moms = being a cuck

have we really gotten this fucking delusional over a fucking buzzword?
>>
>>17315117
>cuck
Kill yourself, she deserves better
>>
Don't be a cuck and support the whores mistakes. Remember that in 20 years she'll be a saggy bitch like all others. Settle for a 6+/10 who doesn't come with a thug's child. You can do better, Anon! Don't pay for her mistakes! Let her pay the price of being a slut.
>>
>>17315306
Right? God, I'm so tired of this.
>>
>>17315332
>she deserves better
she doesn't though
>>
>>17315117
Just fuck her you dumb faggot. Get your dick wet and then run, fucking her isn't going to make you a cuck but being in a relationship will.
>>
>>17315117
Don't do it OP! she probably knows she's outta your league attractiveness wise which is why she's going for you as an easy target. she's already made a huge mistake with chad, and now she's trying to transfer the mistake to you. She's already lured you into her web with her female charm, she'll likely shower you with hot kinky sex whenever you want....but then she'll start wrapping you up. insisting on an exclusive relationship, cutting you off from your closest friends until you're so deep in the relationship the only real choice is to buy her a ring or be alone.

and then she has you...paying for another mans child, the daily sex evaporates, the effort stops and you're miserable
>>
>>17315156
single moms aren't looking for a fuck buddy.
>>
>>17315532
exactly
>>
>>17315535
Yes they are. Single moms are desperate and will take whatever they can get. They will gladly have even a fuckbuddy.
>>
>this thread
Holy fucking shit senpai we're living the same piece of shit life
I almost want to stay in contact with you since I'm in the same goddamn position
>>
File: 1446633548313.jpg (46 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446633548313.jpg
46 KB, 480x270
>>17315532
god tier advice

If I was in this situation this would have changed my whole perspective
>>
This.
>>
>>17315117
That's not what a cuck is.
>>
>>17315141
>Raising another man's child is a way of being cucked.
Only if the child was conceived when you were already married to her. The whole point of the cuck meme is that the boundaries of your marriage are being violated; it has nothing to do with what happened before you even met.
>>
You guys do realize that most ppl nowadays have at least one child and arent with the babies mother/father. Its not just woman that are single parents. Its actually getting harder to find a person that doesnt have a child because ppl are having one at very young ages.
Good luck when you get older guys.
>>
>>17315117
Most of the replies here are by morons, or teenagers, or both.

OP, don't worry about being a cuck. If you like each other, and you're attracted to each other, then go for it. Yes, she has a kid. No, you're not going to be in the position of a parent unless and until you move in with her and the kid starts calling you "daddy".

If the dad is in the picture, seeing the child and paying child support, then go ahead and see where this goes. If you avoid every woman with children you'll soon have no available women, or be shooting for girls way to young for you.

Don't worry about it for now. Listen to the LawFag.
>>
>>17315117
Just do what you want man. Give it a try if you want. You don't have to marry her. Just wrap that shit up when you have sex. Don't trust any birth control on her end because she may want to trap you. Bring your own condoms.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.