[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to succeed as a burglar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hamburglar.jpg (28 KB, 274x385) Image search: [Google]
hamburglar.jpg
28 KB, 274x385
How to succeed as a burglar?
>>
ruble ruble
>>
>>17315028
What do Russians have to do with this discussion?
>>
>>17315021
get drunk, before doing it.
>>
>>17315021
Don't get caught.
>>
>>17315417
Also you got to have a bag with a $ on it

No one is going to take you serious without it
>>
plan ahead, for the long term. complete detailed analysis of police response and investigations in the area you intend to work and do hits that will last you for the long term, ideally in $ and without having to go through any sort of fence

watch that "found footage" documentary of that career thief on netflix
>>
>>17315447
>complete detailed analysis of police response and investigations in the area you intend to work
I don't think this information would be publicly available.
>>
>>17315021
>>
>>17315454
yes, that's why you have to learn to case a hit. you have to go out and collect info all day without being suspicious, look for spots everywhere while you are out and about, and find a reasonable alibi for your day profession.
>>
>>17315021
>step 1: kill yourself for being a thieving piece of shit
>step 2: society profits
>>
File: 1467114611066.gif (21 KB, 318x472) Image search: [Google]
1467114611066.gif
21 KB, 318x472
>>17315021
>>
>>17315473
Thieves are part of society.
>>
>>17315487
A parasite maybe
>>
For the love of Christ wear masks and gloves.

Too many fucking times where I've seen retards commit premeditated crimes without anything to protect their identities.
>>
I remember watching tv and this one guy who did a shit ton of robberies did 2 important things

1. Hit up a bank with only women employees, some guys might get a testosorne boost and want to be the hero

2. Make sure you get the real money, as tellers will give you money that is loaded with explosives
>>
Go to a prominent college

network with lawyers sheriffs doctors and the sorts

do some charity

join a lodge for extra credibility

then run for some position of government that is federal

you really want to go for something that is involved with lobbying
>>
>>17315021
Well burglars break in when no OK me is home, that is the difference between breaking and entering and flat out home invasion. Also burglars don't hurt, threaten, or deal with people in any way. That's why they get much lighter sentences.... don't hurt no body...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.