[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being involved in a short-term relationship >she is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: I_Married_Marge_-00119.jpg (19 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
I_Married_Marge_-00119.jpg
19 KB, 576x432
>being involved in a short-term relationship
>she is a cumrag slut with mental issues
>find out she's pregnant
>we're miles away
>I want her to get an abortion
>now i'm dealing with a shitty pro-life speech

I don't want to ruin my life, I'm too young and poor to get kids
what do
>>
>>17314859
Go back in time and lead your life for the Lord. Alternatively, prepare to pay child support for 18 years and hope against hope that she miscarries.
>>
good job dumbass. kys
>>
drop her, if she tries anything move to europe or south america.
>>
>>17314859
Get a paternity test done if you aren't 100% sure it's yours. Also, if you've been fucking a chick unprotected who you know is a slut you shouldn't be shocked when she gets knocked up.
>>
>>17314859
save this shitty life to your son.
next time use a damn condom
>>
First of all make sure it's your kid with science. Then if it is yours throw up your arms in defeat and continue to pump more kids into her.
>>
>>17314859
>hurr durr I'm with retardet grill and i didn't use condom
>hurr durr now i want an abortion but i don't have money
>hurr
You deserve it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.