[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: d6f.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>be me
>meet cool grill
>have common interests, outputs on life and what not
>texted a bunch of times, went on date
>after date "anon can I kiss you on cheek"
>sure why not, ended up making out
>couple weeks go by, still hanging out
>she considers us dating
>googled definition of dating
>two people not in a relationship but considering it
>weeks go by no message from her
>message comes in, started talking again
>tells me I'm super cool and handsome but she likes me, just not like "that"
>"what did I do?"
>"you did nothing, it, it's personal"
>thehellbruh.jpg

what deal /adv/ did I mess up?
When is someone gonna release a new patch for the female OS?

tl;dr met chick, liked each other, she doesn't like me like that
>>
>googled definition of dating

you're too autistic and she ended up noticing
>>
ban check
>>
It's not worth your time trying to get her to like you "like that". If she doesn't like you "like that" by now, it's probably futile to try. You might as well just keep doing what you're doing now and hope some time in the future she gets her shit together or gets tf out.
>>
>>17314856
it's sad man, I didn't even bang
feelsbadman
>>
>met chick, liked each other, she doesn't like me like that

Happens. Suck up your ego and move on. At least you're not like those guys who are friends with girls for years just for the sole purpose of hoping the girl likes them back for a relationship.

If she doesn't like you like that and you're not interested in being her friend then it's time to hit the bricks pal and beat it. You can't force someone to like you, you can try, but it will only cause you a lot of heart ache and headaches.
>>
>>17314909
This. Is it so hard for you to imagine that a particular person might not want to be in a relationship with another particular person?
>>
>>17314916
then why would she say we were dating? I swear on my lord and savior flying spaghetti monster that I didn't
>>
>>17314963

How long did you know this girl for? If less than 2 months then you need to get over your attachment issues.

>Oh no she changed her mind

Do you want to be with someone that can't decide what they want? Ask yourself that seriously.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.