[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a little scared of this relationship I'm in...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pissandvinegar.jpg (27 KB, 723x356) Image search: [Google]
pissandvinegar.jpg
27 KB, 723x356
So advice, I've been in a relationship for barely a month and I'm sort of having second thoughts about it.. You see, my new girlfriend has 3 kids (2/3 are little assholes that have a need to touch every damn thing). Not only that - but, she has 3 mental disorders (MPD, Bipolar I/II, and PTSD) which make things even worse. So far it hasn't been too bad, but there a days where she does make me feel like I have anxiety building in the pit of my stomach because I feel like she is going to explode one day and just leave without warning or cheat on me because of her mental issues. She does take meds for these, but they don't always work for her, which leads me to say that she smokes pot to help the alleviation and used to smoke dope/meth until she was caught by Child Protective Services last year. On top of this also her ex is in jail for beating her severely (twice) and myriads of drug/possession charges. Should I start running for the hills or should I keep rolling with this girl?
>>
>>17314372
Please be a troll
>>
>>17314386
>>17314386
>>17314386
OP here, I'm definitely not trolling. I know most of you are going to tell me to leave her, but god damn it, I haven't had a relationship for almost 5 years and I finally find someone I like and have similar likes/interest and sexually compatible.. it's too late I fear.
>>
>>17314403
I felt the same once and got cheated on. She also was mental. And I bet that hadn't she been sterile, I'd be kekd wit over 9000 kids.

But that's just my case, maybe yours is different.
>>
>>17314372
>>17314403
It is quite unbelievable. There are so many red flags that it basically look like a red sea at this point and I don't suppose anyone want to be Moses leading bunch of starving Jews to the holy land because guess what? Moses just walked 40 years through the desert and he died before they got there.

Really man, run! Run! My gosh, abort, jump the ship, let the barn burn down, escape castle, eject.
>>
>I'm scared
>Should I start running?
Yes.

>But I can't
Then don't. Stay and suffer. What else do you want from /adv/?
>>
>>17314417
Same here. Cheated a million times. Has 4 kids now by someone equally as bad as her. Thx the gods i was able to leave after the most brutal 2 years of my life.
>>
>>17314428
You have no idea how much I want to.. but part of me has sort of grown attached to her already and like I mentioned before I haven't had ANYONE in the past few years and someone one that I feel really compatible with
>>
>>17314469
>>17314463
>>17314417
Does anyone have a significant other that have similar mental issues, but still together?...
>>
>>17314471
Yea, this is your problem. You've grown attached.

Well, let me shot in the dark here, ok. You might've SLDD and is codependent http://humanmagnetsyndrome.com/blog/2015/12/19/the-codependensorder-pyramid/

you basically seek narcistic people so that their feeling of self worth and their shitty belive that they are most important to world, assure your own world. Just fucking run and deal with your problems man. If the person that you are compatible with is meth, single mother with 3 children you have serious issues. My guess is, she's just honeypoting you till you are locked in with her (which judging from the way you feel isnt that far away from now).

You need to deal with your deep, probably half forgotten, subconcious, issued and then have healthy relationship with decent girl.
>>
Nope, it all end badly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.