[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does this mean. "Im not actually looking for a relationshios
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: CJVcqTDWUAA2b0D.jpg (23 KB, 596x324) Image search: [Google]
CJVcqTDWUAA2b0D.jpg
23 KB, 596x324
what does this mean. "Im not actually looking for a relationshios as of yet. i mean it if happens, it happens but my heart has actually got to be in it and at the moment its not". i thought this was basically a girl ending a potential relationship with me, so i stopped dating her. have i fucked up?
>>
>>17314020
bump
>>
>>17314020
Sorry to say it mate, but when they say "I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment", what they actually mean is "I am looking for a relationship, just not with you".
>>
>>17314020
She told you straight up that her heart wasn't in it. That obviously means that - her heart isn't in it. So no you didn't fuck up, she just wasn't into you like that.
>>
>>17314070
>>17314074
yeah i thought so. i just re read the convo out of interest and i i thought for a second "maybe i misinterpreted what she meant". she should of been more straight tbf. prior to that, she was saying she likes me and thinks i am a great guy but she doesent feel a connection to me. i basically asked if she wanted to carry on with what we had going on and she replied saying what i put in my op. i assumed she meant she didnt want to carry on. now im not even sure. she sounded confused, and i was honestly confused, and im still confused.
>>
>>17314090
OP she's trying to be kind with an awkward situation but she's told you the truth. Accept it and stop making it harder on her and you. No one likes to be rejected but it is part of life. She does not want a relationship with you so move on to someone that does.
>>
>>17314107
i want you to be right. if she straight up didnt want to have anything to do with me anymore, she should of hinted at a potential relationship by saying as of yet, or at the moment. almost sounds like she is saying "i might want a relationship, i just dont know yet"
>>
>>17314107
sorry, i meant shouldent not should
>>
You didn't fuck up, it's just that she isn't that into you or she's still sore over her last relationship. Whatever the reason, she simply doesn't want it, so all you can do is move on.
>>
>>17314141

Ok op, I'm going to make this painfully clear:

She's ok with handing out with you and spending time with you, but really that's about it. Your nice and they're nothing especially wrong with you, so she sticks with you. Other than that though, she doesn't really feel much of a connection is chemistry so she's going to drop you if someone else comes along that actually sparks her passion.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.