[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there are cases were a man is ABSOLUTELY out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mr2rz72beI1scdqrfo2_500.gif (719 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr2rz72beI1scdqrfo2_500.gif
719 KB, 500x281
Do you think there are cases were a man is ABSOLUTELY out of a girl's league?
>>
Because of evolution, males usually feel the need to have sex with as many women as they can, whereas women have the duty to only choose the best patners, in order for the species to survive.
This means that it's gonna be easier for a girl to sleep with a man who's much more attractive than her.
I would say that such cases do exist, but that it's more rare.
>>
>>17313981
How rare? Some examples?
>>
>>17313967
duh

Ugly girl and hot, rich, successful guy.
>>
>>17313967
It depends on what you want. Getting a man to fuck you is easy. Getting him to stick around is the hard part.
>>
Depends on the guy, and the status of their relationship if they are in one.

Right now for example, there is no woman that could entice me, because I am happily taken.

TL;DR, leagues can change.
>>
>>17313967

only when there is a consequence to the guy's status for associating with her.
>>
Male anon here
What about the opposite?
>>
>>17313996
Well, how could I say how rare it is? I haven't seen any poll about it. One example would be a girl trying to sleep with a man who's much more attractive than her. If you really wanted to consider "out of league" in a broad sense, then a big age difference is a big problem too.
>>17314080
Of course! As I said, there is an evolutionary reason benind this. If it weren't for "mean" girls, our species would have never gotten to this point!
It is nearly impossible for you to change this situation - to change the system, if you will. You can, however, become stronger, smarter and more attractive. You can become part of the 20% of men that most women think are semi-perfect patners.
>>
>>17313967
Absolutely out of a girl's league? No. But this doesn't mean you have a chance with everyone.
>>
>>17313967
of course. the opposite is obviously also true.
>>
>>17313967
I see girls I would refuse to fuck every day of my life. Probably 15-20%.
>>
Of course no!
Haven't you heard of chloroform?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.