[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advise. A guy at my work took a picture of me with my feet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1300x866
Need advise. A guy at my work took a picture of me with my feet up at work while I was texting. He texted it to my boss saying this is what I do. My boss is super chill and hasn't said anything about it. Now the guy is being a complete asshole. Neither of them know that I know. What do?
>>
File: Where your power is.jpg (40 KB, 480x718) Image search: [Google]
Where your power is.jpg
40 KB, 480x718
From the bosses standpoint, he has an employee who texts at work to complain about other people texting at work. He's probably not too happy with either of you.

I wouldn't turn my back on either of them.
>>
>>17313486
Holy shit, that's actually pretty good perspective
>>
>>17313453
Kick the other employees ass outside of work and tell him of he tries to fuck with your job again youll slash his tires
>>
>>17313499
>slash his tires
Man, that's badass.
You're 18?
>>
>>17313507
Some guy thinks he's being a smart ass and is trying to get this guy fired, I say fuck him up. This is a massive threat and needs to be responded to with huge force
>>
>>17313515
>huge force
>passively destroying property while nobody watches

What an absolute madman, I bet you take more than one candy during Halloween
>>
>>17313453
>Neither of them know that I know.

Tell us how you do know.
>>
File: 9823.jpg (39 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
9823.jpg
39 KB, 600x603
>>17313517
>I bet you take more than one candy during Halloween
Holy shit, my sides...
>>
Ok so I'm not going to do anything illegal. I'm in search of some actual advice.
>>
>>17313675
The photographer told a co worker who told me. I trust this guy
>>
>>17313876
Shit looks like a web of lies.
Just do your best at work so your boss know you aren't just fucking around. Of he knows and didn't say anything he must have assumed it was just a careless moment of yours and/or is expecting to see your results, if they are bad he will know that you are slacking off.
As for the photographer, your boss may not like snitches.
>>
>>17313897
Well, ok. I didn't know 4chan actually had mature people. B can be such a shit show
>>
>>17313907
Some of us are posting from work and have plans for the evening.
>>
>>17313913
Are your feet up?
>>
>>17313918
No. I kind of wish they were. I've been studying at my desk since it's dead here.
>>
File: Fo4_Grim_Reapers_Sprint.png (26 KB, 323x297) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_Grim_Reapers_Sprint.png
26 KB, 323x297
>>17313913
It would be a shame if you died in a motor collision

I wish reaping as an actual job
>>
>>17313453
Your boss probably doesn't give a shit as long as you're getting your work done. Hell, your boss probably does the same thing. If the guy is being an asshole, he's probably just upset because he told on you and your boss didn't do shit. If he keeps being an asshole go complain to your boss, that'll really piss him off
>>
>>17313453
Most places you get some kind of break. Your boss already knows you just have to say you were on break.

Though nobody likes a whiny snitch so if he keeps complaining he'll just look like a little bitch.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.