[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been talking to girl I met in Tinder for about a month >Met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Donkey_Kong_94_box_art.jpg (26 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
Donkey_Kong_94_box_art.jpg
26 KB, 250x251
>Been talking to girl I met in Tinder for about a month
>Met up once, whenever I try to make more plans with her she's busy.
>She could very well be busy, but each time it happens I wonder if she's making excuses because she doesn't wanna see me
>Sometimes she's really into our conversations, but most of the time she just kinda makes passive comments
>She never really goes out of her way to try and reach me either
>Flirting is non-existant between us, whenever I try to compliment her/flirt it's just met with "awwh thanks"

Should I just give up with this one, maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I feel like if she were into me it would be much more obvious than it is by now
>>
>>17313408
>each time it happens I wonder if she's making excuses because she doesn't wanna see me
yep.

you're a backup. Fuck that.
>>
>>17313417
It isn't shit with friends or other guys or anything. It's always family. She seems to be a super family oriented person
>>
>Figure "hey I have nothing to lose" and ask her how she feels
>"I don't know if I have feelings for you or just want to be friends, but you're really cool and nice and I don't wanna stop talking to you :)"

She's clearly not into me, fuck.
>>
>>17313788
Healthy people don't develop feelings after only a month of on-again-off-again online contact.
>>
Had the same situation. I ended up surprising her when she brought one of her clients to the local library (she's a life coach)
Ended up getting a blowjob out of it.
I was sure she'd think I was a creepy stalker.
At this point you should do something make or break, and see how it goes.
>>
>>17313810
>Ended up getting a blowjob out of it.
lol i dont get women sometimes. i met a girl on tinder and she was moaning that men just want to use her for sex. after speaking to her for a few days, she wanted to have sex on the first date. i fucked her 3 times. good times
>>
>>17313821
How am I not meeting any women who are down for this on Tinder? I must just not attract the hoes, just the cunts.
>>
>>17313821
Exactly.
Do something risky.
Your odds are 50/50 no matter how well you know her unless youre one of those super-alphas who can fuck anyone or anything that they want.
If all of the other advice your getting is to end it anyways, just try, just to see what happens.
As long as you don't do something to get thrown in jail, that is.
>>
>>17313828
i just got lucky desu. very rarely do women even match with me, and even when they do, they normally ignore me. apparently the girl i met with had not had sex for 2 year prior to sleeping with me
>>
>>17313788
This board doesn't think there's such a thing as an honest or nice woman, so I'm probably going to be the only person you hear this from.

Did you ever think that maybe she really doesn't know how she feels about you? You've only met once ffs. Stop thinking about it so much.
>>
File: 1466034237149.png (999 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
1466034237149.png
999 KB, 695x900
>>17313942
>there's such a thing as an honest or nice woman

There isn't

Everybody lies
>>
>>17313948
You know what I mean. All I'm saying that the possibility she's serious is there. Maybe she likes to really get to know someone before she develops feelings for them, maybe she's just getting over a breakup and needs some time, who knows.

All I'm saying is be careful, but if you really do like her don't give up completely
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.