[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting love back after being friendzoned...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20160402_16_23_42_Pro.jpg (403 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160402_16_23_42_Pro.jpg
403 KB, 1280x720
... Is this even possible?

Beta 24y/o Frenchie here.

>Met some underage girl on the internet, kept contact with her during 2 years
>Eventually started meeting her IRL since April
>She said she was loving me, even sent me nudes I haven't asked for
>The 2nd time we met she just kept kissing me everytime
>Aaand finally as more as we met each other she decided it was ok to remain good friends
>She has got a new boyfriend
>Now we barely see each other, she stopped phone calls and rarely sends me text messages.

Problem is that I stupidly fallen in love since the first day I met her and it's not getting away.

I was considering getting a new gf just to try to make her jealous or something. In fact I think it's a dead end and there's nothing I can do about that friendzone situation and this is gonna stay as is.

Any suggestions from you anons are welcome...
>>
>>17313375
Leave the girl alone. Date someone your own age, and stop being a clingy creeper.
>>
>>17313393
Anon is not wrong.
>>
>>17313375
>just to try to make her jealous or something
Jesus Christ, move your fucking live you moron.
You really rustle my jimmies now OP.
A lot of threads like this here, always the similar story
>"i can't forget about her"
Holy shit, go suicide then. You're not a 18 yo, when you will get you manly license and act like a fucking man?

MOVE
O
V
E

YOUR
O
U
R

LIFE
I
F
E
>>
File: IMG_0781.jpg (241 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.jpg
241 KB, 577x1024
So the answers so far are:
Moving on
Moving on
and
Moving on

Got the tip, any further suggestions welcomed.
>>
Just move on.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.