[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We often deal with being let down, but what to do when it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: disappointment.jpg (23 KB, 620x363) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
23 KB, 620x363
>Go to a party with best female friend
>There is a chick I like for a while now
>Star getting drunk and having a great time with chick
>Chick's brother stars harassing friend (He's also a mutual friend of ours and has had a crush with friend for some time)
>She tells me
>I try to go "pacifist" and tell her to stay with chick and me away from the brother
>She gets upset and wants to go home by herself
>I tell her that is dangerous and I will go with her, but at this point she doesn't want to (she wanted to walk home and it was late)
>I proceed to go after her anyway
>Someone offers her a ride
>Somehow I feel relieved and decide to stay with chick feeling she was safe
>The day after she tells me I'm shit because I didn't care at all about what happened to her
>At the time I didn't realize, but I was blinded I guess, I think she's right and I failed giving her support, now I'm afraid friendship won't be the same, I already apologized but idk it doesn't feel the same. How do I fix things? I appreciate her frienship way more than any "prospect" who I'm not even sure If likes me. But I slipped somehow, I feel really bad.
>>
due to the lack of names im not entirely sure which girl was which and what exactly happened.

but from the jist of it, the best you can do is apologize, try to play it off as a drunken dumb blindness and hope she moves on from there.
>>
"Friend" is the person I went with
"Chick" is the girl I liked
Sorry for confusion, but thanks! I already apologized and told her what was going on on my mind, I just need to see another points of view, how keep fixing things and take it off my chest too I guess.
>>
>>17313240
I think the chick's brother tried to hook up with OP'S friend and she wasn't up for it. OP was more worried about the chick at the time so he ignored his friend that night, and now she is upset with him because she got the impression that he didn't give a fuck about what happened to her.
>>
>>17313269
Yes unfortunately that's the case. The problem is chick's brother kinda overdid it, so it wasn't like only a "flirting" thing which makes things worse. I should have cared more.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.