[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: c6cb20_5960500.jpg (127 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
c6cb20_5960500.jpg
127 KB, 1200x800
Im not sure if it counts
I penetrated my GF but she complained it was way too sore and I immediatly exited.
I know according to textbook definition that would count but it doesnt feel like it
>>
>>17313074
Yeah, that basically sounds the same as my first time too.

No worries, OP. It gets better the second time. Just take it nice and easy, and make sure she's dripping wet before you try to penetrate. Play with her with your fingers for a while first.
>>
>>17313074
Who the fuck cares one way or the other op. If you do, your life has no meaning.
>>
It doesn't fucking matter. You try again with her until it works.
>>
>>17313079
>>17313083
>>17313093
She's a strong christian (im not) so this is important for her...and probably never happening again
She's physically too small (or Im too big whatevs) to fit
>>
>>17313108
Get her wet with foreplay. Use a finger before sticking your dick in.
>>
>>17313108
>She's a strong christian so this probably never happening again

kek
If she was that strong of a Christian, it wouldn't have happened the first time. There's a reason conservative Christian girls being sluts is a meme.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.