[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, my girlfriend finally wants sex after 1.5 years. Long story,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 668x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 668x667
Hey, my girlfriend finally wants sex after 1.5 years. Long story, but basically she just thought she was asexual and I eventually changed that haha.

Alright so I've gotten pretty good at foreplay over all this time because that was all we'd do, but some help on the how to transition to more thing would be nice because we've been stuck here for ages.

We're both girls so I'm mostly talking going down on her. Any tips? I'm just nervous I'm gonna mess up, I figured this would never happen for so long.
>>
File: 983165.png (1 MB, 675x670) Image search: [Google]
983165.png
1 MB, 675x670
>>17312895
>never fuck gf in 1.5 years because "assexual"
>sudently she changed mind
>>
>>17312911
Yeah, well being young and uncomfortable with yourself and having untreated bipolar disorder does a lot to kill sex drive and that was the case until this spring so.
>>
pls help
>>
File: 4124657.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
4124657.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>17312895
>>17312913
>>
>>17312895
>>17312913
>>17313162
Further proof that asexuality is a meme.
>>
>>17312895
>haha
haha
>>
>>17313162
>>17313165
All I wanna know is how to not fuck up eating pussy is that too much to ask
>>
>>17313169
You know this is 4chan right?
>>
>>17313188
Good point
>>
>>17312895
why would you even get with someone who thought they where aseuxual? the whole point behind a relationship is sex. you have basically just had a close friendship. if you want actual tips. google them. this isnt something you even need to ask. its like me coming on here and being like "meh, when was ghostbusters 2 made"
>>
>>17313201
Because I don't care about sex all that much and I love her

Yeah already did, I'm just nervous and when I'm nervous I overthink
>>
Hey, OP. You're a female. It's not gonna be as difficult to figure out how to eat her out if you were a man.

Just think about what would feel good.
Experiment. Have you ever looked down there at her? Do you love her?

Just focus on the thought that you love her and that you want to please her. Imagine what would feel good.
My bf gives me head like omg I had no idea a man was even capable of giving me an orgasm in the first place. He says he "flicks [my clit] in between his tooth and tongue." Which kind of sounds awful now that I think about it, but it feels good, and I let him do what he wants down there.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>17313297
Ahh yeah you're probably right. I just want it to be good for her, you know? So I'm looking way too far into it. Maybe I should stop so I'm not trying to remember a dozen techniques at once with my head between her legs haha.

Nah we've only ever gone down to just panties but we've done that a bunch of times. I'm not worried about that part though, she knows how much I'm into her so she'll be pretty comfortable I think.

Lucky you, guys seem a lot worse at the sex thing than girls from what I've seen honestly

Yeah it does, thanks!
>>
Anyone else or should I just go for it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.