[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: black-planet-surface-1920.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
black-planet-surface-1920.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1080
My exgf is currently getting an abortion because of me. I feel really bad, and I'm not sure I'll ever get over it. Has anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
Why do you feel bad? Is it the loss of a potential child or that she's having a hard time?
>>
Given that you've given us no context, I'm guessing that you two broke up, she found out she was pregnant, you didn't want to keep it, so she had an abortion. What did you expect would happen?
>>
>>17312401
It's just my stupidity that she's had to end a life basically.
>>
>>17312402
We broke up, but we kept having sex and she was bleeding a lot, which led her to find out she was pregnant. She didn't want to keep it either, but it's still absolutely awful.
>>
>>17312405
>>17312408
Would you rather she kept it or something? If not, which is the lesser of two evils?
>>
>>17312405
Well it takes two to make a baby
>>
>>17312408
>Bleeding a lot
>pregnant
What?
Anyway. Stop being such a pussy. You dodged a bullet. Before 8 weeks it looks like a damn tadpole. It has no feelings and no value to society. Just learn from your mistake, wear a rubber, and do your part by responsibly raising good children with the proper resources when you're more mature and not an emotional irresponsible ass.
>>
>>17312413
It was for the best, I know but nobody should have to experience this.
>>
>>17312418
Lol yea I guess you're right. Maybe I'm overcomplicating it a bit.
>>
>>17312400
anyone who's willing to kill an innocent life doesnt deserve it themselves. you fucked up, but she's not human. she could give the child away, there is so many ways, holyfuck this is making me mad. fuck you both. this is scary, mory scarythan seeing isis behead people. this is "human beings" calmly talking about killing the most beautiful miracle one can think of. kill yourself.
>>
>>17312557
Right, because sending a kid to live in the foster care system is such a merciful thing to do. I think you have romanticized view of adoption. Mostly, kids don't get adopted by decent, loving people.
>>
>>17312564
yeah. and i never had fucking parents. steve jobs was nearly aborted. /thread and shut the fuck up, kill yourself scumbag piece of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keCwRdbwNQY
>>
>>17312557
retard

the bastard is a little clump of microscopic cells with 0 consciousness
you kill yourself, i hope one day i force a girl to get an abortion
>>
>>17312573
So, for every Steve Jobs, how many thousands of fucked up people come out of the adoption system? Odds are, you're condemning a child to a lifetime of abuse and criminality.
>>
>>17312577
blind people dont see potential. they cant, because they dont have any.

you wont force anyone, you'll die alone, and i hope it happens soon.
>>
>>17312582
there is nothing wrong with abortion.

grow up dumbass
>>
>>17312582
Are you saying that blind people have no potential? That's pretty shitty of you

This is the face of "compassionate" pro-lifers, everyone.
>>
>>17312400
>My exgf is currently getting an abortion because of me. I feel really bad

Unless by "because of me" you mean, "because I put my dick in her without using a condom," then I don't follow.

Getting an abortion is her call. The right and the responsibility go hand-in-hand. Emotions don't give a shit about what's reasonable, I know, but what you're feeling isn't reasonable.

It's not your job to make your exgf keep her kid.
>>
>>17312588
1/10 still kill yourself
>>
>>17312686
>Fuck, I'm out of arguments
>I know, I'll tell to kill themselves!

Still, it's nice to see you reaffirm your lack of compassion. Because, you know, you should kill yourself for not respecting life like you.

Let me guess, you were only pretending?
>>
>>17312701
no, i never even said im compassionate lmao played yourself retard project more and razor your throat
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.