[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend loves the shit out of me for some reason, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465973173962.png (477 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1465973173962.png
477 KB, 523x523
So my girlfriend loves the shit out of me for some reason, but I'm not sure I feel the same way. I like her, but she has a 1 year old kid, and I feel like her and me + a kid is too much for me. Am I shallow? Sexually deprived? emotionally deprived? In love? Any way to prevent this from bothering me?
>>
>>17312094
Its natural for a man to not want to raise another mans child. Its up to you if you want to stay but a kid is a big red flag.
>>
>>17312111
Thanks for the reply, why is it a red flag in your opinion?
>>
>>17312094
18 years of making up for a dead beat,
and two people who couldn't put on a rubber correctly.

>keep in mind: You are adopting a kid, by staying.
worth it?
>>
>>17312123
The red flag is the fact that she has a kid and isn't with the dad.
>>
>>17312133
Lol ok, fair
>>
>>17312094
why in the great green fuck would you want to raise or have anything at all to do with another mans child? are you a faggot or something?
>>
Multi reply incoming

>>17312126
Financially for me? Not worth it, but she seems to have a nice sum of money as di her parents.
>>17312133
The dad was there while the kid was there, but then bailed
>>17312145
It's not that I want to raise the kid, but I like the girl so I'm debating if staying with her would be worth it or not
>>
>>17312166
you could have saved us both some time by just responding with "yes, anon, i am a faggot"
>>
How old is she and the kid?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.