[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she cute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is she cute?
>>
>not getting free footjobs from your sister

you fucked up OP. maybe you can still try and beg her.
>>
>>17311754
If she is on the internet all day, what are the chances she read this post?
>>
>>17311965
lel
>>
This shit better be fake. Otherwise tell your parents your sister is fucked up and that she needs help. When your mom praises you with a blowjob you'll know you've done the right thing
>>
>>17311754
can't even entertain this one thanks for the laugh op real well written
>>
>>17311754
As long as you are not fucking her in the vagina,
it's A-okay.
Go and make us proud, anon.
>>
>>17311754
>not pounding your (probably) virgin sister's pussy
What a wasted opportunity.
>>
Fuck her and then share the story
>>
>>17311754
>Not having sex with your willing sister.

Beta as fuck.
>>
>>17311754
Just fuck her already. If she gets round in the belly or wants a ring, then you've got problems.

>>17312767
This...
>>
My older sister fucked me a couple times so i have some experience, its only awkward the first time and then you just consider it helping out
>>
>>17311754
If you like feet fuck hers. Unlimited footjobs doesn't sound bad. Just message her back and tell her you do like feet and that you were just nervous you'd pop a boner
>>
>not having a cute sister who wants to fuck you
Why live?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.