[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay guy and girls call me gay because of my eyebrows?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 54554.jpg (51 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
54554.jpg
51 KB, 500x586
Hello adv

I'm a 24 year old straight man, I'm a relatively good looking guy, I like to take care of myself, dress well, have a clean haircut and all that.

I have very thick and dark eyebrows which are done like pic related, I used to be bullied because of my thick brows when I was younger and mom taught me how to make them look good.

So recently this coworker of mine (known to be gay or bisexual), asked me at first if I do my eyebrows, which I said I did, and then asked if ever had nasty thoughts with men, or if I was gay. I just told him that I'm completely straight lol.

Ever since then, he keeps calling me gay every now and then and I wonder why is that?

Women tend to ask every now and then if I'm gay based on how clean cut I look.

I want to know if this is normal?, because I'm pretty sure I don't act gay or anything at all lol
>>
>>17311504
Yeah that's pretty gay dude.
>>
>>17311504

you followed up 'i dont act gay or anything' with a lol. that sounds gay cuzits the kind of things women do. especially on 4chan no one follows up with a 'lol' to their own post.

all that being said, i have a similar issue. everyone insists that im gay so i must do my eyebrows. kind of hte reverse of your situation.

truth is i have never touched or groomed or done anyhting wiht my eyebrows. i do very little grooming in general. but sincei m gay and i my eyebrows look nice i must be plucking htem
>>
>>17311504
Don't go to any nightclubs in Orlando.
>>
Most gay guys are well groomed so yes it is normal.
>>
>>17311504

also the gay guy likely has a crush on you and just wants to insist you're gay. not necessarilly because he thinks you are, but because as long as he insists you are he can convince others that you're really into him but in the closet.

gays also like to feel superior by claiming others are gay cuz it makes them feel in control.

source: im a faget
>>
People are assholes especially when you go against the norm when it comes to grooming, I get constantly made fun of and accused of being gay because I look after my appearance while most other dudes around me get shit haircuts and wear tracksuits.

The gay might just want to out you because he is attracted to you but some gay dudes can be assholes too.
In high school a gay guy I never spoke to ever in my life told me every single day four or five times for about five years to get a haircut.
I had long hair.

Plus it is funny how similar we are OP.
I got made fun of my huge thick bussy eyebrows in school until I learned to look after them.
>Lol anon you got big busy eyebrows like caterpillars
>Lol anon what did you do to your eyebrows only girls and gays groom them
>>
>>17311549
this.

He probably has a crush on you and he is stereotyping, viewing your eyebrow maintenance as a by-product of your sexuality.

You could let him down easily just by saying "I'm flattered you think I am gay, thank you. But I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by insisting that I am, it's simply not true in this case."

or by saying "You're making me uncomfortable."
>>
>>17311504
Don't worry about it bro. You don't want to look like a fucking disgusting muslim now do we?
>>
Op confirmed for gay
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.