[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this girl online and we started text. She told me she was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 47jKXjv.jpg (43 KB, 644x535) Image search: [Google]
47jKXjv.jpg
43 KB, 644x535
I met this girl online and we started text. She told me she was 18. We get sexual and she asks for a dick pic and sends a ton of nudes. Later that night, she tells me she's 16 and I tell her to stop sending me nudes and sexual shit.

Now I get a text saying "this is her dad I'm.gonna report you to the police if you don't call me" but I've got a no calling plan.

How utterly fucked am I?
>>
I called him (and charged my bill) and he's asking for money, saying his wife is a lawyer and that since I downloaded the nudes its still illegal, and that his daughtered OD'd on pills last night.

Is this a ruse? Fuck I'm scared
>>
>>17310344
Make screenshots of that conversation if you still have it and just sit back and relax.
>>17310366
Relax it's probably a scam from the beginning
>>
>>17310366
Besides, which parents would their 16 yo take pills and OD, they have nothing to fight for, they fucked up.
>>
File: 92365.png (323 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
92365.png
323 KB, 600x902
>>17310344
>>
sounds like a set up
>>
He said he needs 5000 dollars for "Drug Abuse Classes" which he can't afford because his daughter is in the hospital from drug overdose.

He sounded black and kept whispering to another person I didnt hear "hold up hold up".

Additionally the nudes didn't look legit and I never told her my last name despite that her father somehow knew my last name (which is scary AF)
>>
>>17310417
Where did yoi contact her, could be that you were targeted before you even started talking to her.
>>
>>17310444
Plenty of Fish.

She messaged me asking for my number so we could talk. Wanted to meet up last night at like 2 am (which is sketchy) so I declined. She then told me she was 16 and this morning I get a call from her "dad" about how his wife is a lawyer and the won't go to the police if I pay for the Drug Abuse Classes since she overdosed last night.
>>
>>17310366
Lmao is this a new scam now?
>>
http://www.examiner.com/article/underage-photos-texting-scam-costs-victims-money-costs-one-man-his-life

Literally have never been so scared in my life.
>>
>>17310417
>she said she was 18
>they're obviously trying to scam you
Record the shitthey send you and probably just ignore them.
>>
What's most fucked up is that you send dick pics to an old man and now he is trying to fuck you. You'll get through this, they are probably just empty threats.
>>
>>17310366
Definitely a scam. Ignore him or threaten to report his shit.
>>
>>17310487
Obviously a scam, block the number and move on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.