[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we go again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 13
File: 2016-06-30-20-30-00-485731087.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30-20-30-00-485731087.png
5 KB, 225x225
Here we go again
>>
>>17310222
Dear Aug. Pin.

You were a true hero, A deserved it, all those commies deserved it, You did good.

J
>>
Dear God,

I don't know if my life is the best we could do but I believe it could be better. I hope that, obeying to the balance of the universe, things will get better. Truth be told, I believe in you as much as I believe in myself and that makes it like the grand Canyon to the mount Everest in terms of down and up. I want feel good for the right reason and feel bad when something bad happens. I don't want to be happy randomly and hypersensitive about shit. I just want to understand what I feel.

Hoping you exist and yours truthfully,

Somebody
>>
Dear D,
Also sorry for bringing you in here. This place is bad for you, and I hope you left the minute you came here, or you never came at all. Either one is good, but seriously, choose option A if you haven't already.

J
>>
Dear future self,
Remind yourself not to forget it:
"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest so that we will strive to reach it". Chances are that you will loose the will to strive once more but backing down is not an option, with everyone being so damn useless you will have to continue to bring light to our journey. May our ancestors look upon us and let us inherit their strength of mind so we can make a change.

M
>>
Dear E,

Im sorry what i did to you. Sometimes i think about what woulve happened if i chose you. But i didnt. I left you heartbroken and i regret it. But no matter how much i regret it, i can never make it unhappen. Know that i still care about you and want you to be happy. Please hope for a better day. There are always people who love you.
>>
Dear mother,
I wish to tell you that you are a good person and I love you but after I turn 18 you will not see even my face and maybe oneday if we met I will look different because I am going to become a satanist and participate in orgys with fellow lustfull souls BTW I like your cooking if you feel like it we can have dinner and discuss about the money my father left see ya
love son
>>
>>17310328
Initials and story fit for me, save for the fact that she would never apologize.
>>
Dear J
i'm sorry i never told you about my abandonment issues, i'm sorry i let them take over me and destroy everything between us . i'm going to therapy for it now and i feel better but from time to time i miss you terribly . i could call you if i wanted but everytime i think of it i get a pit in my stomach that tells me i shouldn't .
>>
>>17310361
initials? guy or girl?
>>
>>17310367
I really doubt she's talking about you. Sounds like a woman is talking about a man.
>>
Dear Hiro,

Stop making new boards.
>>
j is a girl ,
sorry dude
>>
>>17310229
Agreed
>>
B,

It hurts knowing that you felt no ounce of love toward me in the end especially knowing now that you most likely suffer from some personality disorder. I wish I could tell you this and to seek professional help but I know you won't listen and your parents would rather hoard their money for their house rather than help their own children. Your parents are fucked up people and they fucked you and your brother up horribly. Of course you have the IQ of a rock too for falling for your mother's lies so easily. Serves me right for wanting to show you the light and eventually having a happy ending together. I cared so much about you and wanted you out of an abusive situation so bad. You betrayed me though and turned my feelings against me instead.

I just hope the next person you meet doesn't suffer as horribly as I did you abusive prick. I feel you're most likely hopeless though. You're just going to follow in your trailer trash family's footsteps and remain toxic and stupid like them.
>>
Dear I,

I'm sorry I did this to you. I wanted to be happy with you; I thought I could be happy with you. I took a risk, failed, and now I don't think I can go back from this. A year's worth of anxiety has reached a horrible climax. What I feared more than anything came true, and if things don't change, I honestly think I might be finished.

S
>>
File: plumeria-bunch.jpg (135 KB, 1600x1209) Image search: [Google]
plumeria-bunch.jpg
135 KB, 1600x1209
T

And still the box is not full.

J
>>
>>17310411
Extra bumperruoo

p.s I don't really know if I agree or disagree with this post
>>
>>17310328
Why didn't you chose them? just wondering.
>>
He killed himself because he suffered, and unlike you I did see it. I didn't do anything because I don't consider life an all important thing. He did what he wanted to do, and I can respect that.
>>
>>17310222
Dear justin trudeau

ok, you can step down from office now, jokes over, you got us.
>>
>>17310361
my names J, my ex had abandonment issues and destroyed everything between us and has told me she misses me..... WHO R U
>>
I apologize in advance for how badly I'm going to shatter your hear. You seem really nice, but you've met me at a bad time in my life. I'm sorry.
>>
CR,

Hope you understand I'm not the person people portray me as, it's just that I don't fit in with everyone else. Consider me an outsider.
>>
>>17310816
Initial?
>>
M,

I don't know why, but from the moment I saw you at the end of January, I was attracted to you. At first it was just kinda due to your look. Cute, but the was something about you that brought you to a whole new level. Then I began to see how you are personality wise. And yet again, you were amazing.

I must have got some stupid idea in my head to think that you may have been into me. I am 5-6/10 fat fuck. But you were a solid 8/10. I know it may not be out of the realm of possibility, but in hind sight it seemed stupid for me to think that. But it was just that their were too many coincidences.

Thinking that I had a chance, I asked you out. You did say yes without hesitation, but for whatever reason, R had to tag along. And he fucking hijacked it. Now, several months have passed, and I tried to ask you out as a re-do, but no dice. You never replied. At this point, I was content with being friends, as well you are just a good person, that I would have a lot in common with. Also I guess, it was kinda in hopes that down the line we would get together. Thinking this, I decided to invite you to hang out, either just us, or with some other friends, but every time you would say that you were busy. I know that it was legit the first time, second seemed a bit fishy, but I let it slide. Now the most recent was essentially the same as the first. I thought it was that you were looking for an excuse. Thinking that I sent you a passive aggressive text accusing you of lying. But know I know that you actually had the graduation that weekend. So, now knowing this, I have come to regret that text, but I can't bring my self to mentioning it to you. So I guess the best bet is to just wait it out, and hope for the best. Chances are that we will back to normal next time I speak to you, which will be within a week or so if I had to guess.

D.
>>
Sorry Dad, I know I told you I was going to get a job after university and pay you back. But I hadn't planned on rupturing my bicep and becoming depressed. I'm trying my best to get it fixed and become the man you and I both want me to be, but it's taking a long time. And to be honest, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get it fixed enough to feel normal again. Thanks for supporting me, but I think I'm a lost cause.
>>
I hope your not mad at me and have simply just been busy.
Hope you're doing ok. See you Saturday
>>
R, wish you would talk to me. not sure why you've been avoiding me lately...
>>
Z, whats going on with you? i ask you if your alright and you tell me not to worry about it??! like i can not worry about you.. maybe this is your way of getting under my skin? guess i cant force you to tell me though so im here if you wanna talk.
>>
I am crazy about you even though we just met, I hate that I'm gonna be away for almost a month

I think it's really cute how shy you are
>>
L, stop doing drugs! you look awful and you are lucky to still be alive go to rehab and get clean!
>>
dear me, why are we here? what is the point in living? im just stuck here on this earth. one day ill die and it wont even matter that i lived... it doesnt make sense
>>
>>17311227
The point in living is the fact that you are not dead.

Isn't it amazing that we can find so much to complain about in our lifetimes, yet, during the time in which we don't exist, we never complain?

Remarkable. Existing as a probability since the conception of our realm of existence, an age incomparable to anything, a mere 0-120 years is such an agonizing period for us.

The time in which we exist is like a mere second in the day that is the life of our universe.

...Yet, we still complain.
>>
>>17310801
This. That hippy son of a retard traitor can fuck off back to Hell.
>>
File: plath.jpg (9 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
plath.jpg
9 KB, 191x263
I love you Emily
I love you
I love you
I love you
I mean, I don't even know what to say. There really is not a good way to verbalize it. I mean, I love you. Fuck, is there any other thing I even can say?

Meanwhile, you just fuck around with assholes and give blowjobs while I cry alone in my house. I really wish I did not love you. This really sucks. I keep thinking you might give me a chance, eventually.

Fuck you
I love you
>>
S, can we just end this game and be with each other already? It's been six years, you know it, I know it, all we have is each other.
>>
Dear E,
I wish you we could be friends again,
You were one of the only real friendships i ever got to experince and i wish you would forgive me. Im sorry for everything i caused to ruin our friendship.
>>
Hey K, why the fuck did you tattoo me when I was unconscious? It's been five years and I still can't look at my right wrist without getting bothered. You're fucked in the head.
>>
File: 1466741115594.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466741115594.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>>17310222
Dear OP,

Nice trips! What is the point of these threads? Are you looking for advice? No? Fuck off!

Love,

J
>>
>>17312280
Kek
>>
>>17311247
You always exist.
>>
Dear Dad.
Stop drinking goddamit.
>>
To all those who care about me,

I'm sorry I can be a real asshole to deal with sometimes. Truth be told I can't deal with what's happening with me medically. When I got sick I think I was more in shock than anything else. Having something wrong with your brain medically that has affected so much of my physical ability has ruined me honestly. I can't see correctly anymore, i'm in a lot of pain and I get tired easily.

So sometimes my temper kicks in a bit and I know you think that's just me being me but I think i'm doing this alone. I don't want brain surgery by myself but I'm coming to the realization that that's what is going to happen. The thought is daunting me.

I also really like you also, C. I feel like half the time you know that and the other half you don't. I'm sorry that we have a LDR and that I get mad a bit. I don't mean to take it out on you. I think you understand me a lot more than anyone else in my life so I know that already doesn't need to be said, but I just wanted to make sure you're aware. You mean a lot to me and making you smile makes me smile as well.

T, I'm sorry that this shit is happening to you, you know I will always do my best to protect you and right now I wish nothing more than to protect you with everything I have. I don't tell you a lot but you're my best friend and anything you go through I want to be there right by you taking it heads on together. We're always and forever and we've been through so much and that's important to me. I will never fail you for that.

Mum, go fuck yourself lol. You fucked up my entire life. Did shit to me that was inexcusable and now I'm living a life where I am myself and looking after myself. I don't need your drunk ass making it worse for me, I also don't need your shitty personality right now. I'm glad I can see you for what you are. But I wish you would change. I always did.

Sincerely,
C.
>>
A,

Every time I think of you, I feel like there's a black hole in my stomach, consuming me. I remember the way we met, the way you told me your name without hesitation, even though it was supposed to be a secret. The way you came to me, even though I was no one, and you are someone. Was all of that because at some point you wanted me? How many chances did I actually have? How many chances did I blow? Every time I see you, you seem further away. It doesn't seem fair for me to say anything to you about how I feel, because you shouldn't have to be responsible for my misery, I should be able to take the hint and be rejected quietly, wordlessly.

I always told myself not to get involved with musicians. It's been five years. Not a single day has been easier than the last.

I wish you would want me, but there's nothing I can do.

C
>>
>>17312286
In different states.
As per our conscious minds, the, "Us" that experiences the hardships of life, we only exist for a short period of time.
>>
>>17311687
>>Of course you have an R involved your deal as well. What roll do they play?
Cute, shy girl. Probably has a crush on me.
We're the same age, but I feel 20 years older standing next to her.
>>
B,

I had a dream about you last night, it was one of those long dreams where you remember every detail, every color, everything.
You looked so young, it took me back to when we first met. You had them chubby cheeks, goofy hair cut and that cheesy smile.
Then I woke up. I remembered everything. It took me a second to realize where I was, and what day it was.
I was laying next to someone I love. Someone who would go to the edge of the world and back for me.they understood how I felt about you, but it's been years. They wouldn't understand anymore.
Quite frankly, neither do I.
I don't feel anything for you, at least I don't think so. I just think about you, a lot. Maybe it's because I never got closure? What we had never was officially over, it just stopped.

Some day it'll stop. Some day I won't stop and think about you, I won't dream about you.
Last time I said I don't dream about you, it happened today.

Just don't ever walk back into my life, I don't think I could explain to my significant other why I'm so lost. So confused. I've slowly put the pieces back together and if you came back it would just shatter all over again.
>>
>>17312406

T?
>>
>>17312508
No, sorry
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460283025445.jpg (58 KB, 494x550) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460283025445.jpg
58 KB, 494x550
Part of my mind has given you a decade.
If it was up to me, I'd stop in a heartbeat.
Almost like that movie where they erase their memories of somebody, unfortunately we won't rekindle that flame in the end like them sappy love movies go, right?

Oh jokes on me, the flame was only on one end of the match. Lighting on both sides at the same time never worked for me and you.

Enough of the pyro jokes, I'm writing you a pathetic letter to tell you how I've felt.
Some days I wish I could just speak to you for at least an hour. The others, I'm thinking of a game plan to erase you from my thoughts.
Why do I want you so badly? Why do I torture myself into looking to see how your life is?
I know if you ever walked in my life and told me you loved me, I'd be like a dog who caught the car finally. I'd be so excited but what would I do with something like that.

I won't ever have to think that far though. You never gave me a chance. I was a crazy kid. I did a lot of shit I'm not proud of, if you would've seen passed that, you would see a person who would lay their coat in a puddle for you to walk over.
Instead you seen me, not as a person. Just a someone to mend your broken heart.

Are you going to remember me when you're old? Who is the one that got away, me or you? I guess we will see.
Will I pour the shot of your memory or are you going to pour the memory of me? Something makes me think I'll still be in the same boat in another decade.
>>
D
It's been months of this game of cat and mouse, months of waiting and wishing. I'm pretty certain you've met someone new, you're barely able to reply to my messages within an hour, yet you are always on your phone.
Every time we see each other it's like no time has passed and I fall ever deeper in love with you. I can see you are fighting your feelings, hiding your truth and you never ask me mine. Are you afraid to ask, in case you find out what I've been doing, who I've been talking to, or hung out with?
There isn't another person I'd rather be with than you. I accepted everything you are, and everything you could be and I've found that your more than I could ever hope for. You make me feel complete, you challenge me, you understand me. I don't want to loose you, we have a great journey ahead if you want to come aboard.
C
>>
Lindsey,

I had another dream about you. That makes it 3 nights in a row, and although I know you are a much different woman than the one I visualize in my dreams it still pains me. I know you want nothing to do with me ever again, but what I would give to just take you out to coffee to see your face one last time.

-C
>>
>>17312950
Message me.
I've never stopped thinking of you.
>>
>>17312274
Why would they need to forgive you, did you do something wrong? Ask the to forgive you..contact them...?
>>
>>17312395
Ah. At least they are not a detriment.

Like I already said, the R in my case is one of her good "friends" but he want to fuck her.

Basically this sums him up.

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natural.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him. He tried asking her out infront of me. But she rejected him 3 times before reluctantly agreeing. She seemed a bit uncomfortable near him after that. Also, he seems to have emotional issues. So that may be a factor aswell

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.
>>
C
I'm sorry I wasn't able to move and be with you before you lost interest in me. This was probably what I was afraid of the most as well as you falling for someone else. You have to understand why I've blocked all means of communication between us. I don't even want to think about you anymore or all of the horrible, abusive shit you've put me through and you've manipulated me in such a way that I could never bring myself to tell me how much I hurt because of you, or anything bad for that matter. Sometimes I just wish I never met you.
Fuck you
M
>>
>>17311198
I'm your R, but...
Could be they're just getting tired of the game, tired of dealing with everyone. Tired of being disappointed.

I know I am.
>>
>>17311198
>>17313300
I'm not*** your R, herp a derp.
>>
M,

I think this is it. I think this *is* what it feels like to be happy. Pretty anticlimactic, right? Maybe that's why I just can't let go of everything, because I'd rather be upset than accept that happy isn't all it's cracked up to be. We're both pretty fucked up, I think. We'd rather sit in the car in the dark and vent on our inabilities to reach beyond this feeling of failure than just start to let things be what they are. At least we don't have to do it alone.

As Apathetic as Ever,

A
>>
dear god judge family and friends,

I wasn't trying to attack him. I needed the keys to my apartment and my cellphone that he refused to give me as he attempted to control me and the situation.

A 5' girl flailing her arms at a 6' twice the body weight male leaving no physical damage or potential threat whatsoever is not grounds for a temporary order of protection.

He locked me out of my home and I couldn't get my dog.

After the order came we talked. I wasn't allowed to be in his bed or be abusive in any way. His bed is actually my bed. He doesn't have a bed. I bought it before we met. I also got him his current job. He has a conviction preventing him from getting most jobs.

I made him steak for dinner as we had been making up for weeks. Every night he was in my bed. Almost ever day - multiple times a day asking for sex. Calling me baby. Telling me he wanted to work things out. I thought it was behind us.

Last night he kissed me softly on the lips and said good night. This morning he nearly ghosted to go to the court hearing without me, with myself thinking he put this behind us. If I wasn't already awake I wouldn't have made it and would have been found guilty. He said he didn't want to give his opponent a head start.

I don't know how I can ever trust someone again.
>>
>>17313333
MB?
>>
>>17313599
To MET
Those initials always did make me laugh
>>
Lost and alone i sit here and day dream of better times and past things. my life is meaningless now i have no one im so depressed and i wish i could leave this world behind but i cant. destined to live this life and be nothing do nothing just waste into the abyss
>>
>>17313584

Jesus Christ.

Hang in there.
>>
>>17310260
nice read.
>>
J
In my restless dreams, I see that town.
You promised you'd take me there again someday, but you never did.
Well, I'm alone there now. In our special place.
Waiting for you
M
>>
>>17313812
My special place feels good
>>
I just need a sign from you to move on. You've been on my mind non stop, and I was ready to give up completely until you replied with such a cryptic message. It's been driving me crazy, you've been driving me crazy.

If you see no hope are unwilling to see any hope, let me know, so I'm no longer considering all the "what ifs."

L
>>
My dear B,

You are my other half that I will never get back. Everything has lost it's meaning. Nothing matters now that you're not with me. And I am the one to blame. I'm sorry for putting you through everything you didn't deserve. I'm sorry for not being man enough to apologize for my mistakes. Most of all, I'm sorry for not trying my hardest to keep what we had alive. I would give everything I ever had and ever will have to go back to those times and correct my mistakes. You've moved on now and I probably don't even cross your mind anymore but 4 years later, you're still on my mind. You're the only thing on my mind. I miss you, I'm sorry and I wish you all the best for your future.

With love,
Kiddo
>>
>>17313917
"Kiddo"
That breaks my heart
>>
>>17313912
You never were, and now you are?

Bullshit.
>>
>>17313924
That's what she used to call me to annoy me
>>
>>17313930
What do you mean?
>>
>>17310222
Dear santa:
Fuck you.
>>
>>17313961
>Dear santa:
>Fuck you.

P.S. you too mrs. claus.
>>
>>17313954
Last initial of your name?
>>
>>17313912
I see so much hope but I don't know what to do in my situation
>>
>>17313988
That was the worst thing you could have said Little Trumpet dear god lol
>>
>>17313995
I always let things escalate and think it'll be fine later
>>
J,
I am so jealous of your wife. You guys are a good couple. I wouldn't ever want to get between that or fuck up your senpai or anything (not that you'd ever consider me like that either way), but damn, I really want to have sex with you. You're exactly my type. I'm going to try to minimize interaction with you because this dumb crush shit needs to end asap.
>>
>>17314024
I'm fine but I just ran out of rum
>>
>>17314046
Maybe we both should just move on. I don't want you feeling like this
>>
>>17314113
I didn't mean for anything to happen
>>
>>17314113
The other reply wasn't me.

But I don't want it to end like this. You're right though, I suppose.
>>
>>17313300
Hah. Tired of the game.
Only when it's convenient.

No, reality is always much more simple than that.
>>
File: 1360972975588.jpg (41 KB, 250x337) Image search: [Google]
1360972975588.jpg
41 KB, 250x337
>>17314484
kek

no wonder she left
>>
HK, love you, so fucking much. Wish I could tell you. Glad we got to see each other before the end of the shift.

Deathstare bitchface, You looked alot less bitchfacey with your air down that one time and I actually thought you were cute. Also, I'm starting to realise it's not a "deathstare", maybe we're just to awkward to try talking to each other.

J(? Pronounced 'y' in your language, but I'm pretty sure your name starts with a J), my god you are cute and sexy. I'm not even the type to look at a girl and think "Yeah, I'd wanna hit that". Seriously, I'm a loser virgin that wants romantic love more than sex but damn, what did you do to my brain? Seriously. And you're shy too, so it's like you don't even know how fucking awesome you are, damn.

But seriously HK... You mean more to me than any of these, or any other woman. Shit, I'd actually become a responsible adult for you.

C
>>
H,
I'm doing everything I can to give him a nice life and you're where you want now. Please just leave me alone.
G.
>>
>>17314532
You were her side bitch you didnt do shit lmao
>>
A, I realize that I won't ever suffice.

-L
>>
A

Maybe I am crazy, but I meant everything I said, and still.

C
>>
>>17314576
What did you say?
>>
>>17314153
We'll be okay.
>>
>>17312265
how are you mad at some girl you've never told you liked about blowing other dudes? how is she supposed to know? God you kids are morons.
>>
everybody,

I know I fucked up. don't need to tell me. I know. I live with it and I've grown past it. the sad thing is, I would never go back and change. this shit made me who I am. the drugs, the sex, the inner anger, it's who I was and who I am. that being said when I go back next year, I'm not going to repeat my past transgressions. I got incredibly great classes and am joining the wrestling team.

H, you are my brother. not like, ARE. I don't think I would have made it through this year without you. love you bro

M, you fucking teddy bear. I love you man. You're my brother and I couldn't live without you.

D, you fucking spas. its funny, for awhile I thought you were avoiding me, desu I don't blame you, I used to be a spaz. I love you man.

V, bitch, answer your phone. we were supposed to be best friends and I haven't heard from you since December XD, still, I. hope next year we can reconnect.

Y, man do you have it rough.I miss you bro

J, I can't deal with your shit anymore. if you won't help yourself, Im not losing. sleep over you. you lie way too much for me to deal with. I loved you, but it turns out you weren't healthy for me.

mom, dad and bro. thank you, u made this. year of loneliness a bit more bearable.

love you all,

N
>>
>>17310222
Dear M N

I feel like calling your phone number to chew you out that the liar shrink you are, and ruining part of my life that could of benifited me in the long run. All the shit you put me through in the end for nothing, and you could not see my true progress I made, all you did was turn your head away not giving me attention at the time needed. I should of gone to a paid one, rather then a free shrink. Maybe something would of been different.

Still debating on calling to chew you out, yours truly

H
>>
Dear M

You fucked me up. You led me to believe that you were some sweet, innocent girl, then do a complete 180 and act the exact opposite. How can someone be so cruel as to say you love me, then give up? Not only that, but you already had someone else lined up. Wtf? You're not worth my fucking time, or the energy ive spent thinking about you. Have a good life, because its gonna tough with the way youre living it right now.

J
>>
>>17310328

I forgive you, but it still hurts after all this time. I wish we could still be friends, but that will never happen. I often wonder if you think of me, I hope you're happy. I think it could have worked out, but you had to grow and figure yourself out.

I am now in a place where I can't trust anyone and it's really frustrating. Nothing will ever be the same for me because I went into our relationship really open and trusting. I've grown a lot personally, so I'm thankful you didn't choose me. I'd like to think you still care about me as I do you and look back on our time together fondly.

E
>>
>>17313912
L
Don't move on...

A
>>
tired of the game? what does that mean?
>>
File: 1464019873769.jpg (9 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1464019873769.jpg
9 KB, 349x314
C,

Fuck you for making me hear your voice today. S said he was going to get A, not you. Maybe A was busy, but whatever. You're a fucking dick. I do fucking miss you. It hurts how much I miss you. But I know I don't mean shit you you. So fuck you.

T
>>
>>17312372
There is only one state, this one, and everything happens now.
>>
M, sorry im not good enough for you anymore... i wish i was.
>>
File: me.png (251 KB, 362x388) Image search: [Google]
me.png
251 KB, 362x388
>>17310222
Dear me
Stay Handsome
>>
>>17315387
P.s.: it really seems like you just like hearing/ seeing me suffer and I don't understand it.
>>
To J:
When I find days that I go without the thought of you, I find you in my dreams. I haven't spent a single day without you on my mind in some way. Even as we dated I always looked forward to our next time. For the longest time I know you didn't want me to say it, and for the longest time I tried to show you in the way I tried to let you see a reflection of how perfect you made me feel:

I love you.

I love the way everything felt with you. Even in the last days when I knew you were just picking what day to leave me I never would give up my hope and love for you, even if I had wanted. I ask that you understand my inspirations for this letter were not of hope, but a true desire for you to understand how I feel.

Every time I laid against your chest and heard your heartbeat against the universe I felt like I wasn't alone. When you kissed me I didn't need to breathe, you took me to a different existence than that of a human being. Being in that place with you, maybe even if I was the only one there, I was elevated beyond any place simple pleasures could satisfy. I felt complete against you.

When my heart beats without hearing yours reverberate back, my chest grows hot and heavy. I feel a deep, imperceivable gash upon myself. I think of all the times I could have been less selfish for you, and I feel a regret that clouds my mind and suffocates my thoughts. I am sorry I wasn't a man who could do right as your partner.

No one can rightfully ask forgiveness, I only ask to be seen differently in your mind if you believe what I've said. I leave in July's end, and this letter is truly the last I believe to ever reach you by.

So goodbye, J.

I love you more than you will ever know.

Sincerely, D
>>
haha yeah so its like this, if your gone then tell me so. if you hate me then tell me so. if your cheating then tell me so. if your leaving me behind then tell me so. if youve out grown me then tell me so. dont just ignore me thinking i wont notice. i do notice i notice everthing. i notice when you shrug me off like im nothing. i notice when your too busy for me but not for someone else. i notice when you ignore me. i notice everything so just tell me so i can try to move on.
>>
>>17312406
R?
>>
D,
I hope that we can take things either back to the way we were or even further someday, I know that you have a bf now and that you don't want to leave him but I hope that I have given you enough signs that I am interested so that you know the option is there.
I am so happy that we have rekindled our friendship so I don't want to risk that but I think we both know that we still have strong feelings for each other.

<3 S.
>>
I've been trying to avoid writing about you. I thought a lot today about when you used to ask me why I loved you. And I think that I had too many things flood to mind whenever you would. I would try to only pick the best ones instead of just listing all of them out, but here I have a free medium to do that. At least I still know I'm in love with you because time is passing so damn slowly while you're not here. I miss you so much and I can feel the emptiness in my chest. You're everything to me, but it seems like nothing will change your perspective.

I never wanted to give up because the situation wasn't ideal. Good relationships aren't good because they don't have problems. They're good because both people in them care enough about the other to find a way to make it work. I love you because you shared all your hopes and dreams with me. I learned to embrace them. I wanted to be a part of them every chance I could get. I loved watching you perform, I loved watching you light up talking about it.

Then there are even the simple things. I loved the way you'd look at me through your beautiful eyes. I could get lose in them for hours. They were always the most peaceful and loving thing to fall asleep to. You'd call me handsome, even when I didn't feel like it. I had days where I'd look at myself in the mirror and just want to cover it up. And you come in the bathroom and lift me back up. I love the way you'd wrap your arms around me in moments like that. Or when we'd be in bed. I never felt more at home than in your arms, wherever we were.

You were always like, this secret garden to me. And the walls were so damn high to get in. But once I was in, it was so beautiful. Growth everywhere. Wildflowers bursting every inch for as far as my eyes could see. It's all overwhelming to my senses and I need all of them to fully experience this and learn what this garden has to offer.

I love you. I'm still here.
>>
>>17310310
What a faggot...
>>
Dear ann
Why don't you respond to my messages? What did I do wrong? Nobody likes me and your the first person who I felt understood me, but you stopped talking to me.. Why? I'm alone now I have no friends and your gone too.. I thought we could be something more... How did I mess up? Why do I always mess things up.. Im so useless and nobody cares..I just want one friend if I can't have love

D
>>
>>17315780
Why can't you tell her this anon? I think anyone would want to hear this.
>>
>>17315757
Dear S,

I've met and dated a girl like that for a year, it was horrible and tragic, and she moved onto another boy.

Although, it's not as tragic as her last boyfriend, who would constantly be there, waiting for her to dump me, or her next boyfriend. Waiting by her side. When she dumped me and went to another guy, he was still there. I burnt my bridge, not for her safety, but for my own sanity.

I told her the truth of the relationship and I told her everything that she did wrong. This was two years ago. I think that guy is still waiting by her side waiting for her to dump her new boyfriend and go with him.

Don't be that guy. Let a sleeping dog lie and leave.

Don't be delusional. It's not going to happen.

-M, and probably D as well.

Save yourself the trouble friend.
>>
>>17315881
Appreciate the thought and advice but not really similar situations, if it were i would absolutely move on.

We were best friends / fuckbuddies for a few years and neither of us wanted to take it further at that time, we parted ways after I moved away and each of us got in to relationships so we lost contact but we rekindled our friendship about 6 months ago after a few years.
Now that we are going out drinking and hanging out together again we have been closer physically than we should be considering we are not both single.
>>
>>17315780
This is beautiful. Whoever this is for needs to read it.
>>
Dear M.,

You made me feel loved and I reciprocated those feelings in turn. I moved in with you and your mother. I saw the disgustingly vulgar attitude towards your mother which you justified by stories of her past offenses to you. You lied to your mother and filled yourself convincingly full of emotion to manipulate her, throwing tantrums to avoid job discussion.
You said that you would be happier and better able to focus if you'd not lived with your mother whom you blamed for not completing college. Having recently gotten my first real job and feeling optimistic I thought you would get one too, or at least finish your last year of college for your a.a. I had faith I you.
So we moved in with your good friend Y. We started cooking more since your mother's pantry was infested with moths so badly they were in the rice. Y. After washing everybody's dishes nearly every time I decided to only do my own. Then we got roaches and you would only want fast food.
I've spent so much of my goddamn paycheck on this shit and now I cannot cook anymore and in order too be "cheap" we eat shitty overpriced food. You said you would have all the motivation if your mother didn't leech it from you and during this entire lease you have hardly tried at all. Every time I mention classes you decide that you have to do something that moment. You really are a pitiful excuse of a man. I never express myself to you fully because you are too argumentative to actually hear anything. I resent you and care very little now.
Hopefully when the lease ends later this month I can begin to find myself. Maybe I will find some friends since you are correct that I will have nobody without you. You know that shortly before you I had been depressed due to that very same loneliness. Perhaps the fear of returning to near vegetative depression and my desperation to find somebody to keep the loneliness away is the reason I stayed with you so long. Best of luck to us both, then.

K
>>
>>17315830
That's just how it is, D.
Nobody really gives a shit about people like you and me.
Ain't nobody writing letters about us.
Nobody lying in their bed at night, dreaming of me or you.

All we have is ourselves. And for what it's worth, each other.
Stay strong, fight for yourself. That's all you really got, anyway.
>>
D,

I still cant believe we had the chance to talk thursday. It was just over 10months since we last saw each other in person. It was nice to catch up. When we shared that hug and I told you I didn't want to let go, I meant it.

Keep being awesome.

E
>>
>>17310222

Dear S,

I know you will never read this. Well, I don't know, but I do hope. I've always wanted to tell you how I felt, but never did. The reason being, I was afraid of your reaction. You can be so brutal at times and I wouldn't be able to handle it. But that honesty and brutality is what I like about you. I like that you aren't afraid to say what is on your mind, well most of the time. And even though you say that you are heartless and cold and emotionless, you and I both know it is simply not the case. You are very sensitive, I have seen it countless times. And I have noticed how jealous you can be when my best friend is around. I noticed that you look at me on finals, that you turn around often when I sit behind you. I have notices everything, but I'm still too scared to make a move. Every day, I hope you will be the one to try something, even though you told me you were afraid of rejection. Well now I say it: you won't be rejected here. You are the most interesting person I have ever met. I apologise, this is all so badly written, because I write as I go along. But it is true and honest, just like you are. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Anon
>>
I love this thread.
>>
>>17315871
>>17315968

I can't tell her this because she's already told me she's not coming back.
>>
>>17316959
Stage three clinger here lol
>>
Dear N,
I wish I never got to know you. Knowing you has only made me on and off depressed for the last four years.
>>
Dear H
I wish you would learn to leave shit behind.
I wish you were a little more forgiving (to me at least).
I wish you were a little more mature sometimes.
I wish you understood how precious time is, and how much of it is being wasted day to day on things that really don't matter all that much.
I wish you knew.
I wish you knew how unexpected things can be.
I wish you knew how much I really cared about you.
I wish you knew how we could really be something if we let go of all our fear to simply go through with it.
I wish,
I wish,
I wish,
I wish we lived together, spent time together, did things together, were together.
I wish we could reflect on this years from now and look at how we enjoyed our years as we blossomed out of young age
I wish you understood this
I wish you knew that, yea, long term goals do matter, but living in the moment and cherishing it matters so much more.
I wish you knew how much it matters to enjoy a relationship as a (relatively) young person
I wish you knew how much time we've wasted doing such stupid shit,
why not just leave it behind and know that you and I are all we need?
I wish you really knew how much it hurts me to know about what you've allowed other men to do to you.
I wish you knew that much.
I wish you knew how small it makes me to know that you... Went further with people who don't care about you even half as much as I do
I wish you knew or maybe you do I don't know anymore, about how much you hurt me when you deliberately ignore me. I can't take it anymore.
I wish you could just make things simple, have a simple relationship.
You made things so simple for everyone else, you went on dates to other people's houses, but to me you treat me like utter shit and don't even grant me half of as much as others were granted.
You are so confusing. You know how we feel about each other. Just drop the act and let things fall in to place. You can trust me.
>>
>>17310367
Initial A
>>
I'd spend my last $10 on Taco Bell for you.
>>
D

You're super cute and shy and I want to take your v-card. D doesn't deserve you, I would marry you and take care of you.

C
I really want to fug you but i understand if you hate me. I'm so fucking autistic it hurts

J
Fuck off, you narcissistic cunt. Get over yourself. Your views on the world are naïve and retarded. Get a clue, loser

-L
>>
>>17314576
If you are my C, I fucked it up, not you, and you should give it another shot, we're perfect together
>>
>>17317664
You should specify your initials, just to remove confusion for all Cs out there. Unless you're an A.
>>
Dear K,

I'm not proposing until at least a year after you graduate. You think you're ready now, but that's because you're crazy. Stop asking.

That said, I seriously can't wait to marry you. Finish your damn degree already.

M.
>>
J

You manipulated the fuck out of me. You made sure i'll never get over you. Everyone knows the truth. Now is my turn. He will eventually know too. I love you, but i also fucking hate you. You cheated on me with him, you cheated on him with me. At least you were a good fuck.

T
>>
File: 6645424-md.jpg (35 KB, 679x576) Image search: [Google]
6645424-md.jpg
35 KB, 679x576
If I do everything right for the next 2 years I could have:

- a bachelors and masters in IT
- maybe one year min wage work experience
- an HVAC cert (EPA)
- some volunteer experience (a couple years, couple hours a week)
- self-published 3 books
- oh yeah, a CPR cert. anything less notable than this is probably not worth noting

and i will be: 27 years old, just moving out of my parent's

How screwed am I on a scale of 1-10? just curious
>>
>>17317718
oops meant to make a thread for this
>>
I'm always frustrated with you and I don't want to be. Is it me? Is it you? Are we a bad fit? I don't know what's wrong, I don't feel like I love you. Everything you do feels wrong. Why do you think you don't have to put any effort in?
>>
Yesterday I smelled something on one of my sweaters and thought, "hm. Still smells like Seven."

And then I stopped. What does that even mean? I never lived there with you. Seven for me meant a lot of things, it was a symbol of hope almost. But it was never a physical place that we lived... how does it have a smell?

I don't know. I'm having a lot of moments where my brain's tricking me to think we're still together, like the time I saw a mug you'd like in the grocery store and thought "I should get that for him." I'm having a lot of those and it's unfair for these thoughts to intrude like this.
>>
>>17317718
You'll be fine.
>>
>>17315431
where are you going?
>>
>>17317552
I draw the line at McDonalds.
>>
I completely understand why you left me and pretend we never met, but even after all this time, I CAN'T HATE YOU. I love you with all my fucking existence AND I'M WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!! Come back to me, T.
Please...
>>
>>17318166
Have you said this to T?
>>
Fuck you, dude.
I saw you this morning. We talked for a good 10minutes. Why didn't you invite me today?
I seriously don't get you. When we're alone, you behave and act a certain way. But with our friends, you act like we're not even friends ourselves.
if you choose not to come with me in 3weeks, that's fine. Either way I'm done.
>>
>>17318177
Hundreds of times...
>>
>>17318190
I'm sorry then. You can't make someone love you.

Good luck anon.
>>
K,
Nothing in my life has ever come close to feeling as intense and incredible as that one night we layed out in the snow in the park and let it pile up on us holding hands. All of the pain in the world I ould've been feeling had just flatlined. I'd give anything to feel that numb and free again. Thank you for sharing that with me.

F,
You'll always have my heart. It hurts that we can't ever be together, because although you don't feel you know me all that well, you are probably the only person who knows me as well as I do on this earth and we've never even met irl.
>>
Dear K,
We became friends but with an attraction to each other. I've missed my window of opportunity to make it more than a friendship and know you've become to distance yourself from me.
>>
CG
Please come back, I miss you so much. We have gone so far to only let it end this way. Please lets go back to being okay to watching Ru Paul's Drag Race to do things we use to do, just for laughs. doing dumb shit talking on the phone. Being total goofballs how we were, but there was much love... I miss everything I miss us....
I love you and that will never change.
love you with all my heart <3 come back darling
GM
>>
>>17317990
If I ever get the chance to take you out, that's where we're going.
>>
Scott quit being a nigger let's party again before you go to the Marines you entitled fuck.
>>
How could someone I love so much make me feel so fucking sad? I wish I could just turn off my feelings like a switch.
>>
Da ich dich so lange nicht reden hörte, so möchte ich dir eine Gelegenheit geben.
>>
Kyla,

want to text or call you. fuckkkkk. miss you so much.

John
>>
C,

I wish I never went for you those years ago. It ruined everything. You dont see me like you did before I tried to ask you out. I never got over you. I never did. I hate that we work together and we're around each other all the time. It kills me inside because I love you so much. I know you'll never come around. I just wish you would. You're the most amazing person I know. You have everything I am looking for in a person. I'm so sorry. I wish you'd come around. Please. I can't handle this anymore. I feel awful all the time. I can't eat. I feel like throwing up. Nothing I can do can bring you around. Please come around. Please ...

D
>>
I thought dating other people would drive away the ghost of you. Yet you linger on. I could still perfectly remember how your hair smelled that Sunday afternoon, and how sweet your voice sounded while you were jokingly cussing your friends.

I hate you, R. This man would give away half of his life just to go back to that day, just to hold your hand again.
>>
Hey boss,
I try, I really do.
Night shift takes a bit of work that day shifts don't need to worry about. Speaking of, could you ask Julia to clean the fucking grill for once? I come in after my weekend and that shit's all crusted and nasty, so I KNOW she hasn't touched the damn thing.

I can't always backstock because we have way too much unpopular shit. Stop ordering so much shit that NO BODY BUYS. We need more of several things, and you keep buying the same shit over and over.

Those coolers aren't all that cold, you know...

If I call in sick because i'm vomiting blood I don't want to go into work. I don't want you to tell me that I don't have to work but I have to show up, i'd still have to handle customers and I don't know if this shit's contiguous.

Also Megan needs to stop bitching about the restrooms. If there's a fingerprint on the backside of a picture frame 4 hours after I end my shift it isn't my damn problem, I spend 2 hours on those damn things getting them spotless.

I'm pretty sure the reason more customers show up on my days off because the only other person you put on third shift fucking flirts with everyone and she's somewhat attractive.

Dude seriously tho also dump out and rinse the milk bottles that expire, you can't just leave them in the sink for 72 hours while I'm gone that shit will explode.

Everyone else gets a 30 minute+ smoke break, why can't I sit down for 5?

You need to replace all this broken metal shit.

That's most of my main concerns anyway but I have to do my paperwork early so you can come in and clock in to do your paperwork before leaving yourself clocked in and leaving.
>>
LL

I love you. I get that you're busy, it's just that you make me feel emotions I didn't feel before I met you. I get you can't be online all the time but I just want to read your beautiful words so much it tears at me when you're away.

I know you're vacationing at the moment and enjoying time with family. But I just feel lonesome when I'm by myself. I am greedy, I'm sorry about that. I haven't quite learned how to say goodbye yet and it's feeding at me. I'm the one with the problem, you're perfect.

I hope you get back soon, I miss you. I just want to know again that you love me. You're so sweet and compassionate, I wish I could have better patience. You're my first love though, and I don't ever want to let go. I'm going to have to learn how to say goodbye.

But it brings me joy that you'll be back soon and that we'll be able to talk on a daily basis again. That is, if your schedule isn't filled. I just want to love you and I haven't in days. I assure you when you come back, I will be more adorable than you could ever imagine. My heart is starting to feel weak though so please return soon, ma cherie.

I love you, Jack
>>
ER

I still love you. I realised that today after so many weeks of just ignoring my feelings I stood in the shower and just grief imploded everything finally came out.

I'm not sure how you feel about me it's been mixed signals from I hate you don't contact me to you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Somewhere in between that I'm lost.

We are both such complicated people who let bad overrule good. I wish we had met each other later rather than sooner maybe we'd be more mature and in touch with our own lives, emotions and flaws that it would have worked. Maybe it was just silly to have thought you were the one.

I hate that we had so many plans it makes the heartache even harder to deal with all them lost dreams of travel and love. I hate that I have come out of this state of confusion now after all these weeks and just now I'm feeling the brunt of this heartache I hope tomorrow when I wake up it doesn't hurt so much.

I doubt you will see this but if you do I'd love if you would call me. I don't care what time. We never got to close the book and it would be nice if we could finally close it or maybe together move onto another chapter. I can't bring myself to contact you after everything you said but I still hold on to hope that you will one day reach out to me.

Well here is to hope.

BB
>>
My every day is a waste. I spend so much time away, doing so many things, but none of it means a damn thing. Hobbies are just a way to distract from how unhappy I am. I can't even explain why I am unhappy, it's just a part of my personal human condition. I don't even have the time to off myself because I've dedicated so much time to things I don't give a fuck about and I don't know how to stop. I've never loved another person, not even my own mother, and I sure as fuck don't love myself. I curse god every day that I wake up and realize that I've backed myself into a corner by volunteering for so many responsibilities. I don't want to die, just to vanish. I curse my mother for birthing me. I want to find a hole to crawl in and just turn to dust with no one the wiser to my fate. I resent everyone I've ever met for making me feel obligated to live.
>>
>>17318710
It can't be you...
>>
Dear Jayme,

I just wanted to tell you that you mean a lot to me. In your absence is a void that nothing can ever fill. I don't think you fully understood that by hurting yourself you destroyed the people that loved you. I know you were in a lot of pain when you wrote me that letter, but each time I reread your words they reopen old wounds as if they were new. You called me cold and unloving. I've always loved you. Never felt any other way. I still blame myself for what happened. As human beings we invent new tools to help us undo our mistakes in life. Death is final. There's no way around that. I'm now forced to carry this weight until the day I die. You threw away your whole life out of anger, selfishness, and desperation. I'm not angry, or disappointed. No, I am sad. Sad that I have to live life without you. Sad that you're not with me to experience the little things that make life worth living. Sad that I lost a friend.

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is just sad." -Henry Longfellow

Sincerely, Matt
>>
>>17318746
I wasn't sure if you'd get it. I'm glad you did.
>>
Dear D,
I fell for you harder than I have ever fallen for anyone. It was so perfect.
I just wish that you'd been over your ex before you decided to even try to be anything with me. I'm sorry that I was so busy with school and work and my plans when I met you. That's why I couldn't fully commit in the beginning, though the entire time we were in a relationship....just no title. I introduced you to everyone who was important in my life. I only knew your roommate. I don't know what else I could have done, other than just put all of my plans and school on hold to be what you wanted. It ended so fast, and even 6 months later I still think of you every day. Wondering what I could have done.
We were effect for each other...
Then you dumped me.
Over text.
We were fucking neighbors.
A week later, old pictures of you and your ex were up on your Facebook.
I am bitter, because then I remembered the bad days you had when you'd come over to my apartment and you looked sad, but you wouldn't talk to me about it. So I just comforted you, kissed you and held you. I didn't know then, but I do now. So I don't know why I am still sad.
I still love you. I love you. To this day people ask me what happened and I cannot even speak of it. My voice breaks, and I cry, or I just want to scream it out so everyone can hear and no one will ask me again.
This all sounds very pathetic, but with you I was never shy, and I felt as if we were just "natural" together. I feel like I will never find this again.
I hope you're okay, I miss you.
My.
>>
EB/SB

I don't know if you still go by your new name. But I want you to know I really am sorry. I know, there's no way I can prove it to you and I know you don't care and I'm sure you've found a better friend. I don't know if you or any of the others are gonna see this, don't think any but one of you would browse this place, and he's been quiet for a while. I'm sorry for being cryptic and weird. The one week we were together, our one and only date, i'd never want to give it up. But my mistakes... they've shaped who I am now, and I wouldn't trade them in either. I know we're through. I know we'll never date again. I know you don't want to be friends. I just don't want us to become enemies. I'm not sure what I was going by when you last talked to me, and I still don't have things figured out, but if you do see this, and it really is you, and you want to talk about things, then please send me a message. I'll sign in every way I ever called myself, just in case, but if you recognise even one, please just let me know you've seen this.

EB/I/KI/N/NM/NS/KN/DA
>>
H

I don't miss you specifically. I just miss having someone to talk to.

E
>>
>>17311224
If lucy wants to do drugs let her
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (90 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
90 KB, 480x270
>>17315405
>>
Dear E,

I know I can't even imagine what you are going through. I know this must be the roughest part of your life so far, and I am honestly impressed by how well you seem to hold yourself in spite of everything that is going on.

I am sorry if I let you down. You woke up things in me I haven't felt in more than a decade, and it scared me; which shows I'm probably not that more mature than you think I am. I wish I could go back and show more support, instead of neglecting you like how I did.

I'm sorry.
F
>>
>>17318733
Initials?
>>
>>17318916
I don't fucking know

A

B

Fuck it
>>
Cody
Why did we never hookup
>>
Dear P,

I fucking hate your guts. I let you get away with so much god damn shit but you really pushed it. Now I can't look at you or even talk to you, when someone brings you up, I have to control my anger. You're a lying fucking sociopath. All I know for a fact is that karma has caught up to you and you fucking deserve it. I have never met anyone as two-faced as you.

I wasted so much money and time on your ungrateful and lying ass. I hate how much of a fucking whore you are. You try so hard to act "alpha" then your faggot ass flips the switch with your partner. If only your partner knew the real sad pathetic you.

I bet your cocky ass hasn't even noticed that I cut off all ties with you. I am not going to be used by you because you're so god damn selfish. You don't think about your action or how they affectold others and you don't have any fucking emotions. You are the most toxic person I have ever encountered, you're a fucking narcissist that's a socopath. Good fucking luck trying to guess who I am because I bet I'm not your first victim.

Fuck you
>>
>>17318954
I'm A
>>
Dear fat chicks:

Stop hitting on me irl and on dating sites. I'd seriously rather get hit on by a gay dude.

Dear hot thick girls that think they're fat:

Thank you for existing and being easy as fuck to get because you think you're fat.
>>
>>17318977
Sounds like something I'd write to a certain "P" as well.
>>
>>17318994
I am sorry to hear that.
>>
>>17315780
Jesus, anon. This is wonderful.
>>
>>17318997
Meh, she'll gets what's coming.
>>
>>17318221
Initials?
>>
>>17312828
Are you C.H.? I'm a D who would kill a man to hear this written about me.
>>
I'm burning.

It's taken almost my whole life to undo the pacifistic conditioning I was force fed.

You didn't keep me calm and diplomatic, you robbed me of my instinct to protect myself!

I don't blame you for the blood on my hands, but I won't console you when you question how I could ever have been fed from your teat.
>>
>>17310222
Dear OP,

You were always a faggot.

Regards,
Anon
>>
The first time I met you was I struck with a feeling that I'm not sure I've ever felt before. It was as if the stars had aligned and arranged for us to meet. During our first interactions it felt as if you felt what I felt aswell and I couldn't stop feeling more and more like love was overtaking me.
When you gave me that one smile and I just stared at you without saying anything, feeling total bewilderment at how sweet you were, was ... well, it was great.
That day was one of the happiest days I've had thus far.
Then, the day after, when you told you had a boyfriend the next day was I crushed. I've been cheated on myself and gave a promise to myself that I would never be the cause for anyone to ever feel like I did when it happened to me, and thus I had to try suppressing my emotions towards you. It felt like the stars had punched me in the groin.
Then, on the third day, when I found out you were 8 years older than me felt very odd. It was a surreal feeling, but it was quite relieving somehow. I took our age difference as a sign that we were not meant to be and it made interacting with you a bit less tense but also less exciting. It's not that I don't find you very attractive, because I really fucking do, but what made it feel so special that first day was that it felt like we were meant to be. Yes, a bit overly dramatic, but that was how I felt. I'm inexperienced in these things but it's been so long since I felt ACTUAL positive emotions that I couldn't help thinking about you.

I will try my best to be as natural around you as possible. You seem to be a really fantastic person and I still want to get to know you better. This job of ours is so great that I believe we will become good friends, or I hope so. You just feel like such a real person and I want that realness to rub off on me (lewdness not intended). Gah, oh well. See you tomorrow!
>>
D I suppose that declaration was to say you were seeing other people after I offered you the whole world, based of course on what you had given me before, then sometimes you come to see me but I don't know what you want, I feel hurt and heartbroken and shattered into tiny pieces, good luck. I'm in love with you R
>>
>>17313310
Fucking kek this comment
>>
>>17315049
I don't think your their E or their you whoever it is...
>>
>>17315449
Initials
>>
>>17318710
Are you from the...never mind hope you tell them or at least try to
>>
>>17318990
FUCKING KEKED
>>
>>17319559
Dear anon,
FUCKING LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
>>
B, we've been friends since we were kids, but move on from your ex-gf. It's been a year. She cheated on you and she has a new guy now. She's using you as a free baby sitter for a kid that isn't yours (or his). Stop paying for her bills, too, fucking idiot who has thousands in credit card debt because you spend so much on her and her son. Spend those dollars on therapy. Stop stalking her online and stop asking people to do it for you. Stop breaking into tears when people try to help you. I seriously worry about you, man, and I don't know if I can keep being your friend anymore.
>>
>>17319858
I'm not the guy you wrote to, and I hope you actually tell them that directly sometime because it might help them a bit more. That said, that came at a pretty coincidental point for me, though circumstances are incredibly different so I'll also thank you.
>>
Some of you need this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eByMZJ9ueA&
>>
I only want you
>>
>>17320023
Go and tell her.
>>
>>17310222
To my younger self,

You're making a mistake. This whole notion of duty, loyalty and service? It's admirable, but is it really worth it all? I'm 10 years your senior now.the inexhaustibly of youth is fading fast, you're approaching middle age and frankly, what have you accomplished? The frank answer is not very much.

As you've been ploughing all your efforts into keeping other people happy around you- work, partner, friends (the few that are left) you're going to woefully neglect yourself. You're going to become tired, cut off from those around you and eventually those mental barriers you put up to guard you against the hum drum of daily life and the moron factor of alot of other people are going to break down.

Change tactics, change the plan and re-consider. Before you go into teaching ask yourself this...
1- You're going to get paid less today for the pension tomorrow. Will the pension survive government cuts?

2- Children lie, are cruel and are after short term gains over pretty much all else. Can you promise to care about their education when they quite clearly don't?

3- The nation is desperate for teachers and there is a massive staff turnover. Why do you think that is?

In the words of Admiral Akbar- "It's a trap!". Be a little more selfish and for god's sake look after your mental health. All this loyalty and sens of duty is ENTIRELY one way. You get something right, you get a 2 min "thank you" in the corridor. If one of the establishment plans goes wrong, they will sell you down the fucking river in a heartbeat, as they did last week.

Best of luck... You WILL need it.
>>
How I hate the fact that you went after me even if was in a ltr and then kissed. You ve left me confused, and scared. All the plans I had with my so are now memories while you are simply having fun. Fuck you.
>>
>>17320636
Initials?
>>
Dear god,

Why is my g-spot in my ass?

-Man
>>
Ah shit. It's this dance again. It's been years since I've posted in one of these threads or dedicated one of these to you, but let's go.

D-

Fuck, yo. There's a reason I haven't talked to you for 4 years. And it's not because I resent you.

Current boyfriend is perfect for me. Going strong for as long as we've stopped talking. I'm all but engaged at this point. We are the power couple. An obnoxious two-for-the-price-of-one unit. And it's good shit. We tell each other everything and can be our truest of selves with each other. Always there for each other and having a great time doing it. Only maybe the last half sentence ever applied to you and I.

When you messaged me a week ago, I really hoped I could talk to you without any of the silly girlish feelings of the past. Just talk shit about musicals and how fucked up the world is, the way we used to. Hoping the near half a decade would eliminate what I felt for you. I'm an idiot, D. Especially when you flatter me. I know you're not what I want or need, so I have no intention of pursuing anything, but I'm so annoyed at myself for still being attracted to you. It's not as strong as it was, but it's there. The only reason I've kept talking to you since is because you're gushing over this girl you just met. And even then, I'm keeping my distance. You've initiated all conversations and will continue to.

Still. You know something, D? When you casually invited me and my boyfriend to come down to X Day next year, no matter how unfeasible it is due to the distance, expense, or my boyfriend's inevitable discomfort, a part of me was tempted. Because I've never gotten to meet you. And even though I know we'd never make it romantically, the thought of meeting you for the first time, and maybe getting a hug from you, getting to know for just a moment what feeling what might have felt like to be in your arms, what it might have felt like to be yours- it tempted me.

All my best for your current romantic pursuit.

-N
>>
Jp
Im scared
A
>>
>>17310310 your future self is already reading as your write it: :3
>>
>>17320023
Strange way of showing it...
>>
I love you so much.
I don't care if you cheated on me, I don't, just come back...
>>
Dear B

This might be hard to believe, but I'm you 10 years from now. I don't have a whole lot to say, other than that I hate my life, and I finally figured out why. I hate myself. Everything about myself, I just hate it. I'm so useless, I'm a horrible friend who can't maintain relationships. I've never had a girlfriend, and honestly, never really had a friend either, and it's all my fault.

Maybe, at 14, you'll have time to do something about it. Maybe you can change yourself and be a better person. A person other people will like. A person you will like. That would be nice.

We had a horrible starting roll in this life that fucked is good, being in a cult and all, but you've always loved sci-fi shit. Maybe hearing this from your future self will inspire you.

By the way, Blizzard never makes Warcraft 4. I know. It's bullshit.
>>
>>17310328
Why don't you talk to this person?
>>
Dear H,

I swear to god you better be alive. This isn't fucking fair to me H. You lied to me, you didn't tell me about this other person you were dating, I trusted you and put my heart into you. To top it off you piled this hidden fact unto me after I just had a melt down when you mistook something I said as breaking up with you. So I was already unstable as fuck and barley holding my shit together, you threw this into my face. I wasn't even able to act or do anything and then you blindsided me with all this garbage of "I'm such an awful person, I understand if you want me dead. I'll go kill myself now." You couldn't even give me time to recover from all of this so I can get a stable mindset so we could talk about it.

The only thing I could do to cope was just avoid the topic and just say I'm going to go play smite and talk about that for a while. You gave me way too much to fucking handle at once and I even told you I didn't want you to kill yourself and that would make me feel EVEN worse. You have disappeared without a word for three fucking days now, got me worried sick and you are wearing my sanity thin. I don't know if you are dead or locked up because you didn't want to do something stupid and hurt me more. All I keep doing is trying to message you hoping maybe it will magically make you respond. I'm going insane, and I have no support. I need help, please, just respond to me. I can't handle this anymore, I'm breaking.

E
>>
>>17320023
Yours and theirs initials?
>>
To anon:
>driving home
>changing freeways
>exit onto overpass
>flares on road directing traffic toward left lane
>seem weirdly bright
>come around bend, see bunch of also oddly too bright cop lights
>flares & 2 cop cars have both lanes of road to other freeway blocked off
>have to keep heading straight and hang right at stoplight to get on it
>do that
>line of flares extending out a good 50 or 60 yards to keep traffic to the left
>half dozen cop cars with lights flashing
>still can't see shit else
>wtfgoingon.jpg
>passing by merge point of blocked off interchange
>just a few yards beyond finally see something in the darkness
>little white sedan, wheels pointing skyward, front end crushed all to shit
>and right next to it the felled huge ass stoplight it somehow managed to take out
Prayers, positive intent, good vibes, healing energy - whatever your 'thing' is please send some their way.
>>
>>17321713
I'm sending my love to them. Anything to make it better. Thanks for helping, friend.
>>
Dear L,

I'm sorry if I hurt you, it wasn't my intention. I was in a bad place then, a really bad place and I didn't want to drag you down with me. I can see that despite my intentions I did some pretty fucked up things to you. You might not care, but I'm clean now and I've heard you are doing well. I hope that you never think of me, but I do think of you often and these thoughts are filled mostly with regret. There were good times too, but I know that for the most part I was in the wrong.

I hope that you can find it in you to forgive me someday. Failing that I hope that you have found a way to forget me.

Regards,

K
>>
That last line of greentext should've said street light not stoplight, my bad.

>>17321739
<3
>>
Dear Dad,
I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to tell you I love you before you passed. Our relationship was always strained and while it may not seem like it, I forgave you long ago for what happened. I miss you.

Your son,
Kevin
>>
>>17313963
Initials? Kek
>>
Why do you keep messaging me? Is it to string me along or is it because you want to pretend you give a fuck. I'm so sick of you coming in and out of my life every few weeks or months there you are again. End my fucking misery I can't stand you, you are a sociopathic alcoholic peice of shit and tomorrow I'm finally moving on with someone else. Enjoy your misery of alcohol and 4chan. I spoke to your ex and they said you did the same thing to them fucked them over and completely ruined their life then attempted to text and call. I know everything I've read your emails you're a liar and a self pitying husk. I really hope you just die sooner rather than later.

Fuck you.. Enjoy your misery you miserable fuck.
>>
>>17321905
Initials?
>>
>>17321942
J and A if its you make move
>>
I don't really care about you in that way let's just fuck like old times
>>
>>17321963
Nah fuck it I'm going to tinder to find a quick fuck goodbye.
>>
>>17318999
Thanks pal. Appreciate it.
>>
Don't make my suicide about you, about how sad it will make you. When you never gave a fuck when I was alive.
>>
Hey kitten, happy birthday. The facebook notification was unneeded, I remember the date because we were talking about our birthdays and how there was always a sunny day on yours. I hope it is now even though the clouds are a bit dark. I'd wish you lots of nice things like health, success yadda yadda, but I think you got those, so I'm wishing you keep your convictions up and achieve anything you set your mind to. And if you're like me, there's also that little thing in the back of the head that bugs you but you don't really know what it is, well, I wish that you find that missing piece as well.
Best of luck, M
>>
File: image.jpg (845 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
845 KB, 3264x2448
I only want to make you happy.
I know you don't love me like that, but I can't help but think how much joy I could have brought you.
I hope you find what you're looking for in him.
I regret ever giving you that kiss, cause i was perfectly comfortable thinking I wasn't enough for you, but now you've gone and made it all confusing again.
But know that i stopped talking to you for a reason. And that i won't fall for you again.
I have some other girls i would like to pursue, and, honestly, you had no right to thrust yourself into my life again, especially like this.

In the end, even after all the resentment and bitterness, i still just want to see you be happy, you deserve so much after what you've been through.

I love you, but i can't love you anymore

Any anons feel free to comment, please.
>>
I'm just not happy.
>>
E
I wish I knew what happened or why you said those things at the end. I don't know if you ever felt the way I did, but then again if you did then you probably wouldn't have done it that way. I'd ask right now why, but I know that you wouldn't be able to explain it and it's already been 4 months and you've probably moved on anyway hahaha. I wish I could say that I'm over it and trust you me I'm trying my best to move on and I think it's working! It's just sometimes, like tonight, I lay in the bed and think of how much more pleasant it would be with you next to me. I know in the end I took the better route. I know you need to work things out for yourself and evidently so do I. I just want what's best for you and hope that when you do get that guy better than me I hope you'll allow me to meet him so I can be happy and jealous for how cool he is and see how happy he makes you! Hahahaha

L
Sweetheart I love you so much and hurts me beyond belief when I see you suffer as much as you have. I know I'm not one to speak to you like this, but is life so miserable and pointless that you want to do this to yourself!? You've already thrown away your high school years to this stupid boy who will only get you into more and more trouble every second you spend with him and people like him. I'm sorry to talk so badly about other people, but if they can't give a shit about their own well being then what the fuck are you to them!? Not only are they shit, but then you go out and do all sorts of drugs and shit I'm sure I don't know about, nor do I want to know at this point honestly. Sorry if I'm sound like a dick right now, but if you try running away or killing yourself again.... I just don't know what to do. I guess all I can tell you is try listening to other and quit blocking out what you don't want to hear. Yes I know rehab sucks, but in the times you've gone haven't you at least learned something? We'll talk when you get back.

Love, B
>>
Dear cunt,

I hate your manipulating and sadistic ways. You're a sick bastard for what you did to me. I have forgiven you for the shit you've done before but that was down right fucked. It was so fucking refreshing to see you get a dose of your own medicine today. I hope each day you're closer to death and I won't be attending your funeral and I doubt anyone else will, unless they were fortunate enough to not see your true colors.

I hope you die in the most painful way possible,

Fuck off
>>
Dear M,
I'm sorry for what I'm going to do this July 16th.
I love your friendship and i love being close to you, and texting everyday. But you have to understand that it's too painful for me, and after I confess my love to you all of this will probably end. Hope it's just temporary though and we can be friends again after i get over it. I just can't hold it in much longer.

-M
>>
Dear F,

I'm not really ignoring your obvious, I just assume you're automated like the rest of us. I don't know what fuel you take, or your power frequency or your cycles, the way your seat smells in the sunshine, or if you ever dream of escalators, like I do. One of these days, I hope you get your rocks off from sticking your finger in a stranger's ice cream cone, because unlike you, I know I'm not sure if you've done that yet. I've saved $4.33 and will be taking it down to the bus stop when I hear that someone has swam across the Atlantic Ocean unassisted, and I will leave it on the bench. If there's no bench, I will leave it as close to where the bus stops as I possibly can. If you never have the misfortune of meeting me in person, I hope your dying memory is one of unity, and that no one swindles you in the afterlife.

Sincerely,
>>
I may put up a tough front and I say a whole lot of smartass shit. I only want to make others laugh, the world's already shit as it is. I'm very confident and I try to do everything that I can to help others in a way that will help them and better myself at the same time but I'm incredibly sad. Not because of being lonely; I'm used to that.

I'm sad because I look at the world and I see the veil of manipulation that has blinded everyone. People no longer have concrete beliefs and when they are challenged with them, they aren't even passionate enough to defend what they believe in. Technology like the internet (especially social media) has destroyed all forms of critical thinking, common sense and has created a generation of whiny little pussy faggots that complain about everything, yet never do anything about it. It's always someone else that has to do something about it, and they whinge and complain and cry out that they're not getting listened to. They're right. They aren't. Manipulation is rampant in this world and human kindness is dying. One person will help out with the ulterior motive of either gaining money, resources, forge a trust with another person who has the same ulterior motives.

Every night, I think about these kinds of things. I have bottled up so much. I refuse to cry, I refuse to let my emotions be visible. Why must I let my emotions out around people when that exposes a vulnerable side of me that those people can use to further their own vain pursuits? Why must I place my burdens on others, in the hope that they can lighten the load when in truth they either pick up more weight along the way or the weight becomes too heavy for them and then they are consumed by grief and hatred? I'm too skeptical about friendships and relationships because of these feelings. At the same time, I'm doing the exact same thing in some areas myself!

I rarely cry over my shit. It's the fate of the world I weep for.
>>
To K,
I first saw you in class, you were the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. You looked at me that day in a way I'll never forget all these years later. I thought that maybe you may have liked me too but that feeling disappeared. I could never be with someone like you I don't deserve to because I am me and you are you. We talked a few times, we liked the same music and film but I never had the guts to talk to you again. You are far away now and I think about you most days, regretting that I never took a chance to talk to you more. I hate myself more than ever now. I wish I had never seen you that day, but for a moment I knew what it was like to love someone.

S
>>
>>17322055
Why July 16? What's special about the date?
>>
>>17322066
People refuse to learn, to better themselves. Society has conditioned them in a way that learning things like mathematics, the purest of sciences is seen as nerdy and negative. Physics, the second most pure of sciences, is disregarded as well since mathematics and physics go hand in hand. In fact, maths attempts to make it easier to explain physics. Do you honestly expect that the most complex thing; the universe, can be simplified? No! It can't! There's too much going on and physics is an attempt to simplify what makes things work in our world and others.

Literature is gone. Things like the Kindle exist and everything will slowly but surely become digitized to the point where actual paperback and hardback books will be gone. What happens if say, the world fucks up with the advancement of robotics and when robots develop enough artificial intelligence to gain emotions and say "fuck these idiots, we don't need them", then the internet is destroyed because technology consistently links up to other devices and software. All that human knowledge we fought for, we died for, we studied for and we hypothesized will be gone.

Everything is now about image. It's vanity. Everyone wants to be looked as cool. Three things in life; to be loved, to be respected, and to be accepted. While they are base requirements for human beings, you can't deny that those three things are about image. Instant gratification is applauded and sought for while things like hard work and determination to reach your goals are crushed.
>>
Dear J,
I love you so very much. Ill never fully understand why you did the things that you did. It killed me though. I don't feel much like myself anymore. I hope we find a new norm soon.
A.
>>
To stalker-anon,

I'm still waiting for you to email me that screenshot.
You pussy shit.

With love,
Anon
>>
>>17322218
...initials?
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.