[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/. So I'm thinking about killing myself. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x376
Hi /adv/. So I'm thinking about killing myself. I don't see a real point in living if I'm just going to get hurt again and again. Love is worthless, families are pointless, everyone is just a self serving zombie who has no empathy it seems. Please, I need reasons to live. I'm honestly thinking about going downtown and renting a handgun. Why does life make you happy?
>>
Dude you'll never be able to enjoy a sandwich or a cup of coffee again if you kill yourself.
>>
>>17309897
Go talk to someone and get help. The world's not hopeless, you're just surrounded by people who aren't helping you, whether it's because they don't want to or they can't.

Call the suicide hotline and make sure you get counseling/therapy. You might have a hormonal issue that's preventing you from seeing the positives, medication can help with that.

And get a hot meal. You sound depressed as shit, depressed people don't eat. You'll feel better when you eat. Make sure it's got protein, carbs, and vegetables.
>>
>>17309903
I have little interest in food. My fiancé has been lying straight to my face about cheating on me... I just found out. He is my only and best friend. I can't do this anymore without him. I wish I was just being dramatic, I haven't slept in two days.
>>
>>17309911
Devote your life to helping the needy and kill yourself through exhaustion if you are gonna do it. No point in wasting your life because your fairy tale wedding didn't happen. Make helping others your reason to live.
>>
>>17309897
K
>>
>>17309897

>Love is worthless, families are pointless, everyone is just a self serving zombie who has no empathy it seems.

I understand you're hurting right now.

But seriously and objectively engage in this thought exercise with me.

Do you think anyone else on this planet is having a rougher time than you? Well, obviously the civilians caught in the crossfire in Fallujah, Iraq between Isil and the army are having it worse than your time.

Lets shrink the circle from the globe down to just your country. Do you think anyone else in your country is having a tougher time than you? Probably some orphan who's under the care of the government and getting passed around foster homes is having a worse time than your infidelity problems, right?

Maybe the country is too big still, what about just your city. Is it possible that someone in your city is having a tough time? Someone fighting cancer or doesnt have all 4 limbs? Someone who can't work and has no savings?

Someone who fences guns downtown because he can't get any legit work, and is always worried about someone on the street deciding they want his customers?

Life doesn't make you happy. Life is a ticket to ride.

I can't tell you if its time to cash in your chips, but you -are- being dramatic if you think you're so weak that you can't live with your current problems, but all those other people suffering fight with every breath they have, doing what they can with what they got.

Now for real advise. If you have shared finances, bills, phone plans, start separating that shit right now. Resolve to not have contact with her and him ever again.
>>
Fucking anti-suicide fags giving people false hope.

There is no reason to live.
People do it because they enjoy it, because of survival instinct or morality.
You are free to kill yourself or keep living; it's your decision. Don't live because of others.
There is always a chance things will get better as well as worse.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.