[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday I can't enter my house.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 601.jpg (89 KB, 1422x950) Image search: [Google]
601.jpg
89 KB, 1422x950
>Wanker parks car in front of gate
>When I come home have to roll over the hood to reach the gate
>When I wake up is gone... at night is there again

Whoever the fucker is he's not gonna force me to go downstreet knocking all doors at late hours just so that I can get inside my own home.

What can do /adv/?

Caltrops? Potatoes/rags up the exhaust? Superglue the doors shut? Paint remover? What?
>>
get it towed. blocking a gate is probably illegal and a fire hazard.
>>
>>17309678
Leave a note telling him to stop parking there. Next time he does it call the tow truck. The driver might not know they're causing any issue since it seems you get home late at night and they're gone in the morning.
>>
>>17309733
Honestly this. It might seem passive but that is pretty much the only way to get in touch with them. Don't accuse them of anything but make sure they know it is causing a problem and to please park elsewhere. If they still do it 2 more times, tow the fucker
>>
>>17309849
>make sure they know it is causing a problem

So the cock/cunt doesn't have eyes in his face to know that he's parking in front of the gate blocking my car/motorcycle... but he has perfect eyes to know how to drive over the lawn and also crush the shit I had drying under the sun?

3 days of this shit already.

If he likes so much to put the car there I'll make sure it stays there... he's gonna get exactly what he wants.

In fact I'll grab a pair of pliers right now to empty the tires and cut the valves out before another fluff bunny comes here saying to give him/her a hug and write love letters.
>>
>>17309933
Or be a savage fuck.

At least document what he is doing so if anything goes to court it won't look like you just rampaged on his car.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.