[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it that made women into such natural leeches? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 540x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 540x668
What is it that made women into such natural leeches? I'm friends with one at work, and despite us being very solidly locked in as Just Friends (coworkers, she has a bf), she still sometimes asks me to buy her stuff. I never do it, of course, but it's incredible how the baseline female point of view makes it seem perfectly reasonable to them to think
>I don't really feel like paying for this coffee, maybe I can get Anon to buy it for me

This is a completely separate issue from romantic involvement or family to them, they just think that any male they're affiliated with in any way is obligated to give them free stuff.
>>
File: 1466024414957.png (372 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1466024414957.png
372 KB, 500x560
Probably something to do with how they're raised

I think guys tend to have it drilled into them as they get older "Earn for yourself, buy your own thing, dont rely on other"

Whereas women see their stay at home mums living of their dads earnings and feel it as normal
>>
File: 1334266215183.jpg (24 KB, 257x253) Image search: [Google]
1334266215183.jpg
24 KB, 257x253
>>17309670
>it's a "why are all women maligning blanket statement" episode
>>
>>17309670
don't do the same mistake as I, convinced all men are jerks that only want to have sex.
you can not put everyone into the same basket
>>
Some women act like that because horny/desperate men will buy them anything.
>>
>>17309703
>Some
>>
>>17309703
Most men are suckers. Women wouldn't act like this if men didn't buy shit for women all the time in an attempt to get pussy.
>>
>>17309670

If she's done it more than once, it means you've indulged her by buying stuff for her. If you simply went, "What? No. Buy it yourself." she would probably never ask you again. Stop being a pussy, and stop acting like all women are the same
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.