[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who is dating multiple women anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: v3-promiscuous[1].jpg (366 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
v3-promiscuous[1].jpg
366 KB, 2048x1536
Ask a guy who is dating multiple women anything.
>>
why date multiple, if you could instead just fuck multiple?
>>
>>17309424
Sex is usually in the mix
>>
>>17309424
Because you don't want to eat same kind of food all the time.
>>
>>17309421
does your empty heart echo?
>>
Do you inform them abort your polyamorous lifestyle on thw first date, second date or later on, and if so, when/under which circumstances?

Asking because I don't want to hurt even more women.
>>
>>17309428
Do bells rings without a clapper?

>>17309435
Honestly, I don't really bring it up, and usually whenever the topic of what I'm/we're looking for comes up I usually slide that I am seeing where things go. They're usually cool with that.
>>
>>17309421
which one has aids?
>>
women do the same thing senpai.
>>
>>17309452
I wear a rubber ;^) Always

>>17309463
I know
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (16 KB, 278x197) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
16 KB, 278x197
Why do you think we care?
>>
>>17309439
Alright, so how long have you been doing this, and with how many women?

How many have you been seeing for more than say three months?

How long do you on average date each woman?
>>
>>17309474
Because I know for a fact someone out there is trying and failing :P

>>17309483
Ever since my last relationship which lasted for about 8 months + 4 months of post break up hooking up, I realised that women are essentially just aiming to experience their youthful years with many different men, and I decided to do the same. One girl I am currently seeing has admitted that two years ago that's exactly how she felt after she broke up with a guy she lost her virginity to, she claimed that she needed to "see what was out there." To say she's moved on from that in such a short amount of time is utter bullshit and I don't believe it for one moment, although I recognise she is trying to show that she considers me as "someone special."

So far I'm strictly dating two girls, technically 3, I've slept with 5 different women in total so far this year, although I'm not really placing emphasis on how many women I can sleep with, just cycling through women I like to spend time with. There have been a couple of girls that I just didn't click with, or girls that rub me the wrong way.

I usually date for about 3 months and then lean towards the "it's not working out, let's be friends" attitude. I swipe on Tinder on an almost regular basis and whenever an attractive girl wants to pursue me I go for it.
>>
>>17309526
I believe that the effort I put into sex and intimate interaction is of too high value to spread around and give to someone I don't really care about.

How worthless do I have to feel before I can start giving my sperm and all the actions that lead to an orgasm up to multiple women who I find little substance in, like you do?

Please help with some advice.
>>
How do you make sure they don't find out about each other?
>>
>>17309421
What is the half-life of Strontium90?
>>
>>17309526
it sounds like your life consists of basically trying to get into women and dating. how are women even interested in you?
>>
>>17309421
If this is working for you then more power to you.

However, your need to post about it on an Ethiopian Basket-weaving Discussion Board leads me to believe that you're not as satisfied with your own life as you might think you are.
>>
>>17309421
Please explain the Albigensenist Heresy.
>>
>>17309421
Who promoted Peress?
>>
File: Gay Priest is here.gif (3 MB, 303x457) Image search: [Google]
Gay Priest is here.gif
3 MB, 303x457
>>17309421
>guy
>dating multiple women
>pic is a woman with two guys
>hmmmmm

OP confirmed for homosexual
>>
>>17309421
What the point of slutting around with multiple females all day every day?
>>
>>17309693
I believe it's like an inverse law effect with a phase change.
He subconsciously knows he is of little value to women and to avoid coming to terms with the real issues and feeling miserable this manifests itself externally as confidence and the 'alpha' scent. Women who don't give themselves the time to see through this fall victim to the ruse and begin to orbit the star. At some point the star implodes and hence the 'asshole' paradox is observed.
>>
>>17309743
good reply. and yeah, i agree, this does seem to be the case. He is probably insecure, and attempting to find pride through sleeping with low tier women. Op needs to get himself some actual hobbies.
>>
>>17309607
You essentially have to open your eyes to the dark secrets of the nature of people. Everyone is selfish, everyone is out for themselves, and finding young love is foolish and naive. Love doesn't exist, it's basically a temporary concept you experience when you feel the rush and excitement of physical and emotional intimacy.

I realised this when I dated a girl who could not love me. It's not that she couldn't love me, it's that she was emotionally reclusive and would not invest much in fear of losing what she invested in. It's pretty much like that, although I more or less see no point in investing in something that will prove itself to be temporary, unless something proves it to be otherwise.

So you have it backwards. It's not that only one person deserves all of that sex and intimate interaction, it's that one person has to earn all of that sex and intimate interaction, otherwise there is no point in rewarding that person, and I simply apply this to people by dating multiple women, not placing any importance on any specific one, not claiming any favourites or the like.

When will I stop? How do I know when someone deserves that exclusivity? Probably when they ask about my parents, my cat, my own self, how I am doing, and when they show that they care about the little things in my life, when they try to compliment it. That's probably when I'll be exclusive again with someone.

>>17309680
28.8 years

>>17309617
Easy. I don't cross the wires.

>>17309693
Because I can take women out on good dates, and fuck them until they dehydrate themselves

>>17309717
You would be correct sir/miss. I'm looking to fill in a void that cannot be filled.

>>17309727
A ridiculous Crusade

>>17309737
It feels good

>>17309743
>>17309784
>Attacking an anonymous individual through an Ethiopian Basket-weaving Discussion Board
>2016
>isshydiggy
>>
>>17309421
1. How do you connect with of them ?
2. How do you get them to open up?
3. Does this affect your work, if so how do you stop affecting it?
4. Red flags.
>>
>>17309831
>Easy. I don't cross the wires.
Yeah, but what with facebook?
>>
>>17309946
>using facebook
>>
File: 1465866066712.jpg (61 KB, 1023x757) Image search: [Google]
1465866066712.jpg
61 KB, 1023x757
>>17309743
>>17309784
Such butthurt, projection and samefagginess combined. Beautiful.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.