[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do young adults do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 3045e311245679.560f4762f12a5.jpg (135 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
3045e311245679.560f4762f12a5.jpg
135 KB, 600x927
What do people around the age of 18-21 do that is outside their house? What are common interests/hobbies among the young? What are some places that bonds can be made over time just by being there?
>>
Video ga-
>outside their house
Sports.
>>
>>17309112
huge orgies at the park, didn't one of the girls invite you?
>>
>>17309129
Is there any sports with a combination of males and females?
>>
Video game
Masturbate
School
Masturbate
Pretend to play sports
Masturbate
Huddle in little groups and gossip
Masturbate
Did I mention masturbating?

Uhh...

Oh, and bike, and, "Parkour".

And go to the mall...
... to masturbate.
>>
>>17309182
>no Masturbation Parkour
Fucking casuals.

>>17309152
Cycling & running are good choices.

For actual sports, you may be mocked for considering them.
Ultimate Frisbee, co-ed softball, flag-football, co-ed ice hockey (no checking, wtf this isn't really hockey then), curling, field hockey, fuck this list.
You try basketball & baseball co-ed and nobody passes to women, so that's out.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>17309182
This.
Though masturbation isn't exactly a bonding experience to most people.
>>
>>17309112
Learning/playing an instrument. Rehearsals, practice, lessons, gigs, etc. Popular clubs or bars for musicians.
>>
>>17309342
Oh and concerts of course. Many musicians/scene bars also have a stage where small local bands perform, you can attend open mic nights, etc. You get the idea.
>>
>>17309356
I have the worst time with music. I am musically retarded.
>>
>>17309367
Music is a skill that can be learned. Period.
If you are interested and dedicated then you will become good at it (not to mention the standards for hobby musicians are pretty damn low). If you have no interest in music then it won't work, but I don't really know anyone who is seriously disinterested in music. People just think that they lack "talent", which is complete bullshit, so they never seriously try.

Just as an example, I had no sense of rhythm at all 2 years ago and now I play bass and double on drums if necessary, 2 rhythm instruments.
>>
>>17309112
I go to the Y and play basketball/workout.
>>
>>17309381
Enjoying music != having an interest in playing
Also congratulations you okay the two instruments designed for people who can't play actual ones.
>>
>>17309112
dance class, club or bar, work, biking gym partying
>>
>>17309112
Just google free things to do in your cirt and that's probably what most people that age are doing.
>>
>>17309112
>jerk off
>lift weights
>run
>go to bars every now and then.
>>
File: wall.gif (40 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
40 KB, 251x242
>>17309263
> Though masturbation isn't exactly a bonding experience to most people.
Lube with crazy glue.
>>
>>17310034
W-what
>>
>>17309112
>>17309152
>sports with a combination of males and females
Gym training, yoga, all of those martial arts where you don't actually punch people, gymnastics

Other ways to meet a lot of random women

>volunteering for some charity work
>cooking classes
>book clubs (if you like nerds)
>being one of those hipsters sitting in coffee shops (if you like hipsters)
>>
>>17310012
this
>>
College, honestly. I'm still trying to figure out what else there is.
>>
>>17309501
t. Someone who has never played an instrument
>>
I enjoy going for nature walks. There are lots of parks in most states within a short driving distance. Or you could just walk around your neighborhood, or start riding a bicycle. Pretty easy to do.

You could also go to bars or cafes if you want to be surrounded by degenerates.
>>
>>17311050

None of that seems productive tho
>>
I bought myself a road bike and I go biking on the path in my town that everyone goes on. Feels good man
>>
>>17311059

How is that not productive? You're getting fresh air and your moving around outside, that's pretty good for you
>>
>>17309112
I like to loiter at coffee shops
20 here.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.