[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typically how long after a break up will a girl monkey branch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160509-103844.png (690 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160509-103844.png
690 KB, 1080x1920
Typically how long after a break up will a girl monkey branch to the next relationship?
>>
a few weeks
>>
>>17309058

Depend on if she is an attention seeker or not.

Some girls take months to do so and some girls will jump in straight away.

Or some girls just give up forever.
>>
That's not what monkey branching is. Monkey branching is when the girl looks for a new relationship once she's checked out of the one she's already in, and she leaves the first guy to be with the second.
>>
>>17309058
She already started the new relationship before she broke up with you.
>>
>>17309058
bruh she was already dating brad and forgot to text you until now
>>
>>17309058
> next relationship
Depends.
But remember this, women are attention seekers.
The moment she broke up, she will call up her "besties" and make sure they knew about that, So they can give her attentions.

If a suitable guy come by and gave her all the attentions she can get, she's ready for this new relationship.

Women are whores.
>>
>>17309143
She texted a guy friend of hers a lot recently but they're platonic friends should i be worried
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.