[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, it's been a thousands times already, but how do i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1467235205587.png (149 KB, 336x475) Image search: [Google]
1467235205587.png
149 KB, 336x475
Fuck, it's been a thousands times already, but how do i start talking with guys?
How to understand when they don't want to be bothered or that they're not happy you talk to them?
>>
>How to understand when they don't want to be bothered or that they're not happy you talk to them?
Body language. Is he closing off his arms, constantly looking away as if he's after an escape route? Then he wants the conversation to end.
>>
Are they concentrating on something?
Try a greeting.
If they engage you with a response, initiate conversation.
If they appear to be trying to continue their concentration on whatever the fuck, they're busy and probably don't wanna be disturbed.
>>
>>17309060
>>17309062
Okay, i'll note that.

And how to not spill my spaghetti? What should a girl do to make guys think she is retarded beyond saving?
>>
Have good looks. If you do, guys will want to talk to you, unless they are doing something really really important. They won't be bothered if you try to talk to them.
>>
File: Ron_Talk.png (576 KB, 616x556) Image search: [Google]
Ron_Talk.png
576 KB, 616x556
>>17309046
>How to understand when they don't want to be bothered or that they're not happy you talk to them?
This can be difficult to tell with some guys since they're aloof or shit at body language.
Be persistent and patient. Most girls who approach guys regularly are not: they need attention and if they don't get it, they'll move on quickly to whoever will give it to them. Most guys hate that shit.

>>17309067
>And how to not spill my spaghetti?
Don't worry about this.
I'm an antisocial bastard like pic related, can't stand most people, and even I have a soft spot for cute girls. You're like puppies, it's impossible to be angry at you.
The more awkward shit you do, the more adorable you are.

>>17309067
>What should a girl do to make guys think she is retarded beyond saving?
Er, what?
If this is a serious question, just look around. You know a dumb balloon-titted bimbo or two, don't you? Just act like them.
>>
>>17309221
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17309046
Act like you're a not particularly bright child.
No seriously. Guys dig that.
>>
>>17309231
>tfw you are always a know-it-all who brings up trivia as often as possible
>popular with guys never
Mom told me a hundred times i should play dumb and learn to use guys with it, but i just can't. It's so below me.
>>
>>17309234
Then get used to guys not digging you.
You can't have the cake and eat it too
>>
>>17309234
As my sister is known to say: You can have integrity, or you can get dicked.
>>
>>17309236
It's not like popularity realistically can become my thing, so
>>
>>17309241
You don't have to be popular to get dicked, just act nice and interested. Most guys would fuck a tree if it talked to them first.
>>
File: Ron_Strippers.png (960 KB, 1133x635) Image search: [Google]
Ron_Strippers.png
960 KB, 1133x635
>>17309234
What kind of guys are you going for?
>tfw smart guy who loves that shit
>tfw dumb girls love me
>approach me all the time
>know 1 smart girl
>she isn't even replying to my texts
shit's painful
>>
>>17309256
Idk, video game players?
Tbh, i won't stand dumb guys, other kinds of guys are okay if they are single.
Your situation sounds sad. Don't smart girls go to museums or related? Some of smart girls i know go alone or with one friend.
Although smart is very relative, there are people who excel in stem and literally don't know what a laureate mean. There are other examples.
>>
>>17309234
You don't have to act dumb, just don't be judgemental and in general a nagging bitch. Be supportive, and be kind. Guys like that a lot. If you are smart, be aware that dumb guys will be intimidated by you. Even if you bring up trivia, bring it up in a way that he won't think you want to put him down.
>>
>>17309305
That's good advice.
Generally people won't be as interested in whatever you're into as you are, so keep that in mind as you launch into an hour-long exposition of Descartes mind-body dualism.
Smile a lot regardless of what they're saying. Light touches are good.
>>
>>17309046
Practice over like skype or something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.