[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys know of any famous/successful people that were total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1454498373499.jpg (69 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1454498373499.jpg
69 KB, 750x750
Do you guys know of any famous/successful people that were total losers early in life and turned it around?

I'm in a rut and I want some inspiration.
>>
>>17308787
slim shady
>>
>>
File: 1449769721739.jpg (104 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1449769721739.jpg
104 KB, 640x753
>>17308796
Thanks. Do you know if any them were losers or just took awhile to find their talents?
>>
>>17308805
Not other Anon, but a lot of them worked odd jobs that were dead end. They followed their passions in their free time and eventually said fuck it and quit and went full time into passion when a financial opportunity presented itself
>>
Not really famous, but let me tell you about my dad

He never did very well in school, he was pretty much a C student all the time

Whenever he was eighteen, he had the choice to go to college, and his parents offered to pay for most of it. Instead, he decided he wanted to play in bands and smoke weed for his entire life. It turns out that wasn't a sustainable lifestyle, so he had to work as a plumber and a commercial truck driver when he wasn't driving around in a shitty van with his sweaty bandmates

After about 12 years of this, he decided to go to college, without his parents offering to pay like last time
He took 3 jobs while he studied earn his physical therapy degree, which is a fairly demanding degree, especially for somebody who didn't give a shit about his high school education

Now he makes about 100k a year, has been married to my mother for 25+ years.

Don't give up, my dude
>>
>>17308796
I can't take these things seriously when they include actors.
>>
>>17308805
>These people were chosen based on their lack of apparent talent earlier in life and their extraordiary success based on that same talen much later in life

Do you ever read anon?

Anyway, just find something you are good at. There MUST be something. The people usually is useless and losers because their lack of self-motivation. Nothing and nobody can make up their mind but themselves.

So, get up and do something champ. You've got a life in front of you.
>>
>>17308787
Hitler
>>
>>17308787
This woman should get you out of your rut. Fap to that shit, OP!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.