[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a better oral recipient?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1443156438194.jpg (133 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
1443156438194.jpg
133 KB, 743x960
So there are occasionally threads about how to go down on someone. Any tips for the person receiving? It's enjoyable, but I always feel so useless just sitting there while the other person does all the work.
>>
>>17308686

Assuming that you are male from the picture, ask her what she is into. Everyone finds pleasures in different ways, some girls like their hair getting pulled off, 69 position exists for reasons, and depending on position you could play with her breasts etc.

However, before you try something out just ask her, every girl likes it different way.
>>
>>17308697
I intentionally omitted my gender, but I'm female, with a male partner. I am really don't care for penetrative sex, so for my benefit my partner will often go down on me.

Usually it's straight on, so I'll be sitting or laying, and his body would be around my legs.
>>
>>17308737
I like girls playing with my hair while I go down on them. Sexy and gives my better feedback if I'm doing it right.
>>
>>17308737
my last two gfs were not into oral. i wanted to give it to them with no desire for recip. yet they still thought the whole idea was gross.

when i go down on a woman i expect her to love it as i am putting my effort in. they usually squirm around and feel my head. i don't care if they stare the whole time or lay back and relax it's all the same to me. i can't ignore the oral care. if she is fresh and clean i'm going down. i've had sessions where all i did was eat the girl out. it's kind of an in the moment thing.
>>
Gonna be honest, I mostly just lay there like a slug if it's really good. I really appreciate it, but I get lost in the moment, so I just sit there.
>>
>>17308843
i don't think there is anything wrong or weird with that. it's just the reaction/expression.
>>
Be careful as this can also be a huge turnoff for him, but you can use your feet to jerk him off.
Usually I'm not into feet, but I love when my girlfriend does this.
>>
Feedback. If I know it she really enjoys it, that's hot and gets me really going. Playing with my hair, pushing my head into her crotch gently, moaning.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.