[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun with friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466444300243.jpg (83 KB, 1542x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466444300243.jpg
83 KB, 1542x1200
There's this girl that I've been friends with for the past 5 years, and ever since i went off to college, the only time we'd ever hang was to go to a movie. While great and all, as many of you know, movies don't help when you're trying to catch up with an old friend.

Getting lunch is probably the easiest thing to do, but what are some other things we could do without it seeming like a date that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
>>
>friends
>date

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17308621

I guess getting lunch/coffee works the best and maybe you could ask her to bring some other old friend you guys are mutual with, or just other people in general if you don't want it to seem it like a date.
>>
>>17308625
I mean she's expressed she doesn't want to date me, and I'm the same way. But we remain friends because we enjoy each other's company

>>17308673
Yeah I was thinking about that but everyone is working the day we wanna chill

Thanks tho
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.