[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let her go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ninja.png (231 KB, 520x413) Image search: [Google]
ninja.png
231 KB, 520x413
Hey /adv/,

I was “seeing” this chick up until the end of last semester, and things were good. She left weed in my condo, and then my landlord wants to inspect in 2 days. I let her know but she can’t make it over to get it (40 min. drive) and I can’t store it in my car, the aroma was far too potent and I did not want to drive with it in my car or park on campus with it.

I text a friend, give him the weed (about an oz) and he smoked it. She texts 2 days after inspection wanting her weed, I let her know what happened and apologize. She demands money instead, but I am a broke college student and I can’t afford to buy that much weed. I offer to buy in small increments (being nice) but she doesn’t accept and shows up at my condo demanding money. I basically tell her to get fucked, the relationship ends, and haven’t spoken to her since.

She texts this morning wanting to get back together, but I think she overacted and I think it is just a small sample of things to come and I don’t have the time for that kind of bullshit.

Obviously I have thought about it, or I wouldn’t be here. She was fun to be around, don’t really miss her, but good times were had by all. I used to envision something more long-term with her, but I could’ve lost my condo, my grants and scholarships and got into deep shit and she was only worried about weed.

Let her go?
>>
nah feed her some cock

Then let her go >:}
>>
>>17308582
That was in fact a sample of things to come. You can get back together with her, but set a no illegal substances at my place rule.

The missing her part generally comes later and you probably will. Not telling you if you should or shouldn't get back with her, just a little advice from someone who's been there a few times.
>>
>>17308619
Thanks, anon. It happen a little over a month ago and it hasn't really bothered me until I started second guessing myself earlier.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.