[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex trafficking in my hood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 294x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 294x196
I hate sex trafficking and live in a poor area of Phoenix and there is a motel 6 on the interstate. All the time I see black men with young white and Mexican girls. While I'm coming back from shopping at the Kmart the other day I was with a friend. I saw this shady black dude who was in his 40s with a mexican girl who looked like she was in high school. They were along and they were smoking near the entrance of a room. I pretended like I needed cigarette and asked if I could buy one to get close to get his room number. Then I walked away with my friend back to my house. My friend was suprised I called the cops when I got inside. He says I should ignore shit like this. What do you think?
>>
>>17307974
More than likely they are keeping track of this shit. The feds are probably being patient to bust a ring.

These things take years though. Leave it to the professionals
>>
>>17307974
bro
if not wit that chick he'd fuck some other girl
dont try and change the world it wont work
if u dont like what u see focus on getting the fuck out of there not trying to change it
>>
I see it all the time. Unfortunately I don't think our "system" is built to handle things like this without sufficient evidence and probable cause. I know it hurts to see shit like that. There's evil shit that happens every day... I don't know what to tell you other than: if you want to make a real difference you need to devote quite a bit of time and energy... I'm hoping to do my part but shit sucks and you gotta be willing to ignore it and focus on the good stuff if you're not willing to make a real difference, and I know that's probably the last thing you want to hear...
>>
>>17307992
I fucking hope so but I always feel like that's wishful thinking. Especially in Canada, our government does not take human trafficking seriously and it pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>17308011
>Canada

Sorry to hear that. The FBI would have already nabbed these guys by now.

Unfortunately laws and the system in place makes it difficult to take down these type of rings without years worth of evidence.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.