[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody did me and someone I love wrong /adv/.. He raped that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465274196418.jpg (410 KB, 2560x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465274196418.jpg
410 KB, 2560x1280
Somebody did me and someone I love wrong /adv/.. He raped that someone I love.

How would I go about beating the fuck out of this person without getting in trouble with the law? I'm going to put in the hospital.
I know where he works, and roughly his schedule for work.
He usually gets off around 9:30pm, so at night.
>>
>>17307818
>How would I go about beating the fuck out of this person without getting in trouble with the law?
You don't. You gently -always gently- urge your girlfriend to go to the police. This is all that you have any standing to do while remaining on the right side of the law.
>>
>>17307859
This. With just a bit of proof you have a guaranteed conviction. Let Bubba do the rest
>>
>>17307818
I'm getting the impression that you're trying to be a white knight for the person who was allegedly raped.

First off, you weren't there I assume, so don't get all worked up as if your loved one is telling you the absolute objective truth. There's such a thing as "morning remorse".

I'm not saying that your loved one is lying, but you don't really know and you never will. All you can do is urge them gently to get into counselling and to contact the authorities. You can't fight this battle for them, and if you really want to then it's time to examine your own motivation.
>>
>>17307818
>bitch gets buyer's remorse
>some retard like OP will white knight for her
>>
>>17307859
This, definitely.
>>
>>17307818
First things first, are you 100% sure he really raped her and she isn't leaving out any important details? Not trying to be a jerk, I'm just saying. If you're gonna do this you have to be absolutely sure your gf isn't full of shit...

However, if what she says is true, I suggest you conceal your face with some stockings, show up at his house around midnight, ring his doorbell and when he opens the door, hit him right in the face and throat as many times as you can until he hits the floor. Use brass knuckles if you have any. Bring a couple of close friends as well if you can, maybe your gfs father if he knows what's up, and ducttape this motherfucker like a mummy. Then, to make sure he keeps quiet, you rape his ass. Literally rape his ass with a dildo, maglite or whatever penis shaped object you have available. Bring lube or use shampoo if you want it to sting even more. Burn off his pubes with a lighter. Then beat him some more and take some pictures of him bleeding with a foreign object up his ass. Tell him to shut up about this or you will send these pictures to his family on Facebook (from a fake account of course). He will be so humiliated he most likely won't press charges or say a word to anyone.

My ex was raped and this is basically what we did to the bastard. We also pissed on him but in hindsight that was incredibly dumb. Felt amazing though. We never saw the guy in town or heard from him ever again.

Good luck.
>>
More details?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.