[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate my family >Raised as the black sheep >Everything I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Hate my family
>Raised as the black sheep
>Everything I did was wrong no matter what
>Abusive as fuck, been called every name in the book, told they never wanted me and run away countless times
>Beaten and neglected too
>Can't move on with my life (been told it's my dad's influence on me by the last 3 therapists I had)
>He acts like he is my friend now that I'm 23 amd living alone
>They all do
>Nothing I want more in the world than beating the ever living shit out of him, telling all of them what I think about them and never contacting any of them ever again
>Can't hold a job too long or stay in college without crashing horribly and not leaving my bed for weeks
>No longer know what to do
>>
Didnt your therapist offer you some kind of proper help?
>>
>>17307548
im an adult living alone, he tried to make me start realizing that all the negativity i see in the world comes from the way they treated me.
Whener i felt like life was pointless or that the next big thing was going to save me and i would finally become the person i always wanted to be he tried to bring me to a happy medium
>>
>Nothing I want more in the world than beating the ever living shit out of him, telling all of them what I think about them and never contacting any of them ever again

Then do it, you'll feel much better. Prepare for lonely thanksgivings though. If not american then you're all set
>>
>>17307563
Not the beating part obv, the telling them your thoughts and never seeing them again
>>
>>17307563
that would be great but i self sabotage every time im doing well be it college or work and ruin it.
I should be studying right now but all i can think of is their fucking smile while they tell me see how well you can do when you stop acting like yourself?
all i want is to not even show up for the test and throwing it in their face
>>
Been there done that.

You need to accept that there is no universal concept of fairness in life that keeps the count of karma.

Just avcept the past for what it is, don't dwell on what happened but look to what you can do for the future.

If you keep this anger inside yourself you're only hurting yourself with unneeded tension physically and emotionally, let the past go and move on with your life preferably without them but you can let them back into your life which I didn't.

You can't change the past and you don't need them to be sorry, what you need is a calm, collected and happy life/mind everything else is just extra stuff you do for your ego.
>>
>>17307648
thats easy to say...
managed to pull myself out of a three year depression but the bullshit never ends
>>
>>17307661
It's going to be hard just don't let yourself relapse.

Make the concious choice and work towards making it reality step by step but letting your past affect you like that is allowing them to have more abusive power over you without any effort on their part.

You're doing this to yourself, what happened already happened.

Cut them from your life, it is as easy as it sounds it was for me after all.

The longer you carry this with you the less time you have to live your actual own life, have your own family maybe even.
>>
>>17307682
How Bout I report my dad for child abuse (I have a 9 year old mentally challenged sister)
He is still a drunk and I have seen him be an ass to her but never hit her (he did scream), it's just a matter of time until it happens tho
>>
>>17307697
Good job ignoring everything I said, do whatever you want
>>
File: wrong_neighborhood_sweetheart.jpg (91 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
wrong_neighborhood_sweetheart.jpg
91 KB, 500x646
>>17307722
This should honestly be the the caption under the board title
>>
>>17307722
i really want some sorth of revenge before moving on.
If i cut contact and move on they will just assure each other they did nothing wrong and that its just me blaming them for evrything.
The narrative they spew already changed, according to him we just fought a lot when i turned 16 and thats it, he locked the door of the house for 5 hours when i was 11 so i couldnt get in after a fight. He just told me to run away and that if i tried anything they where going to call the police
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.