[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is waiting to date after I finish my education and have a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Is waiting to date after I finish my education and have a good job a bad thing?

Im older than average college student because of my odd situation and wont finish my degree until may 2017 and ill be 26. I work full time whenever im not in school and when im in school i work part time. I have a decent job as a book keeper and can pay for my own education.

The thing is I want to do a masters in computer engineering. Im really interested in computer science and programming. My family has a lot of engineers on my fathers side so I know he would be proud if i became one.

Next I live in the NorthEastern usa, which i cant stand and I want to move to Utah or Colorado next may hoping to lock down a job as an app developer before i finish school.

I think I can get into a school in Utah, but paying for it will be hard unless my employer helps. I might not finish until im 29 or 30.

Ive never been in a relationship before because of my financial situation is not good and I have to live at home with parents to pay for school so i dont take out loans.

>after reading what i wrote my dating life looks bleak, fuck me right.
>>
>>17307303

define 'bad'.

you will have no experience by thirty and are missing out on prime fun time. dating can be hard to fit in but you dont have to be serious, you can just see a girl casually for a few months then drop her like shes pregnant.

sounds like you WANT to date at the ned there so if you find a girl who is interested go for it.
>>
>>17307311
Yeah I have no experience and I'm loke broken or abnormal. I don't think I could get a girl with my current situation being as bad as it is. Do I just accept that i ducked up on this department of life and forget about dating or marrying ?
>>
File: 1455583558167.jpg (110 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1455583558167.jpg
110 KB, 580x435
bump for more advice
>>
>>17307325
You should start now, anon.
Your skills will get better only with experience.
>>
>>17307325
You are asking for 2 different things.

You should not date if you are planing to move away soon.

Giving up is on you and you only. There is always a possibility. It's up to you if you think it's worth to pay for the lotery even though the chances are minimal.
>>
>>17307493
i get that, but again due to my situation i dont think any girl would be willing to date me. My situation is also really embarrassing, thats another reason i dont try to meet girls and date.
>>17307502
yeah im 100% moving away soon, I hate this area. I still feel like im really late to the game(my own fault for fucking up my life) and even if i start at 27 i feel people are starting to get married already.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.