[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf and I got into an argument about her giving her number to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Gf and I got into an argument about her giving her number to male classmates. I said its unacceptable but she claims she does it just in case she needs help in the class. I told her that's not a valid excuse because she could exchange numbers with other girls in class instead if that was the case. She accused me of not trusting her but I told her its the guys I don't trust. She even admitted that a couple have been weird so she had to block them. I've seen most of her texts with them and they were always about schoolwork, but still I'm not comfortable with it. Am I in the wrong? Being too insecure?
>>
Does she exchange numbers with any girls or exclusively boys? You sound whiny and possessive in any case, especially since she showed you the content of the texts.
>>
>Am I in the wrong?
Yes
>Being too insecure?
Yes
>>
>trumpfag is getting cucked

poetry
>>
>>17307095

This. Not only that, but acting like an insecure bitchboy is a surefire way to get either dumped or cheated on, or both. Let her live and trust her, or find another gf.
>>
>>17307015
>I told her its the guys I don't trust
Soooooo, she's not allowed to have male acquaintances because they're all going to seduce her away from you? Rape her? What is it you don't trust them about exactly? Says more about you that you think any guy who speaks to her is going to do that than anything else.
>>
OP's girl is busy sexting and fucking her dude classmates while he's busy posting on a japanese anime forum.
>>
>>17307116
>calling an israeli click farm a japanese anime forum on a brazilian toaster factory
>>
She's cheating bro
>>
>>17307015
Stop crying and worrying about shit like you're the fucking Oracle. Insecurity is fucking gross as hell on anyone.
>>
>>17307015
>She accused me of not trusting her but I told her its the guys I don't trust.
But you also don't trust her, don't try to make it sound like you. If you trusted her, you'd trust her to be able to deal with them, like she has done with the other guys.

There's problems of trust and insecurity on your end, OP.
>>
>>17307015
>Am I in the wrong? Being too insecure?
Yes and yes but your gf isn't being totally honest with you either. She already knows several of the guys crossed the line so it is likely there will be more, yet she still gives her number to guys that ask. One of the oldest and sure ways to work your way in with that hot girl in class is to make it about schoolwork.
>>
>>17307015
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17307095
this

it's not the other guys you distrust because either:
a) you think little of yourself because you think other men might easily outflirt you
b) you dont trust her promise to stay exclusive if someone tries to get in her pants.

both of which is your fault and problem and not hers.
>>
>>17307015
This is terrible b8. You can do better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.