[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What To Do With Myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461542753156.jpg (215 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1461542753156.jpg
215 KB, 500x571
So currently I'm 19 and I've recently just realized I don't want to live with my great grandma for the rest of my life and even if I did she's almost definitely not gonna outlive me.

So I've started thinking about what I want to do.
Thing is, I can't really have a professional life. I'm just not very professional and the idea of waking up early every day and pretending to be is just a huge turn off. So I can't see myself holding anything besides a shitty job as a clerk (my current job) or starting my own home-based business (I do know how to repair electronics).
Not only that but my talents are pretty limited and I don't have a lot of focus or ambition, except when it comes down to one thing. Video games.

I do consider myself pretty good at video games and I'd have no trouble seriously dedicating more time and trying to get into e-sports, but I currently don't have best tools for that. So I've been thinking about saving money from my shitty clerk job and fixing electronics, getting decent hardware, recording and streaming matches, put a little money towards a better internet connection, and moving out to a better city, or even state, because I currently live in a dump.

Thoughts and advice on my stupid juvenile dream?
>>
>>17306325
Literally the only way to give your plan a sense of realism is if you become a trap and pretend to be a girl while streaming. You have no chance of making it in eSports or streaming, unless you're a woman, and even then it's pretty saturated. Either go with repairing electronics, or maybe try to get into game development.
>>
>>17306398
This.

>i don't want to wake up for work every day

100% chance of disappointment in your future
>>
>Thoughts and advice on my stupid juvenile dream?
You described it pretty well: stupid and juvenile.
>>
File: BuzzoBlackout.png (16 KB, 422x187) Image search: [Google]
BuzzoBlackout.png
16 KB, 422x187
>>17306398
I have the facial features of a black man and no vagina. No can do.

>>17306409
>i don't want to wake up for work every day
Well I do wake up up every day and I do work.
Does that make it waking up for work?

>>17306418
Well I guess I'll just live an objectively sad life.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>17306456
You're welcome! Happy to help.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.