[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make her cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 10_pic_unrelated.jpg (59 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
10_pic_unrelated.jpg
59 KB, 750x600
Bunch of faggots destroyed my thread. Here i post again. There is a girl i like but she has a boyfriend. What to do
>>
>>17306080
If you get her to cheat him, she will eventually cheat you.
>>
>>17306080
Go find a new girl who isn't taken. Unless you're an absolute failure at life you can find one, right?
>>
>>17306080
Nothing? Either she dumps or cheats on her boyfriend to date or fuck you, which means she's just as likely to dump you for the next thing that comes along, which makes her shit girlfriend material, or she thinks you're an asshole for trying to get with her when she has a boyfriend and you've ruined any real chance you have forever.

Stop being a faggot and find someone that's actually available you chode.
>>
>>17306094
>>17306090
>>17306088
so the best course of actions is just wait until she dumps her?
>>
File: dude wtf.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dude wtf.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
So you don't even know if she likes you? How about you stop obsessing over someone that's taken, seems like that would be the non-retarded way to do things.
>>
>>17306080

You can't just make a girl cheat. Even if you tempt her with the most fuckable dude she's every seen, if her value system doesn't support cheating, she won't do it.

She won't do it with him, let alone some nobody who posts pics of dogs standing in hamburgers in the help section of an anime image board.
>>
>>17306096
If you have nothing better to do, sure.
>>
>>17306104
well, i can do tons of stuff while waiting tbqh
>>
>>17306096
The best course of action is move on with your life and don't assume her relationship is going to crash and burn. That's oneitis and it's fucking pathetic.

Even if she does break up with her boyfriend in a few weeks, or months, or years from now, if she sees you waiting in the wings watching her relationship deteriorate for your chance to swoop in, she's gonna want nothing to do with you. Just live your life and don't worry about taken bitches dude, it's too much hassle.
>>
>>17306108
>if she sees you waiting in the wings watching her relationship deteriorate for your chance to swoop in
then simply don't make her seeing you waiting, i don't see the problem here
>>
>>17306080
What you do is wait until they are seated at a restaurant and begin eating (this may require patience), then you bust up in their and profess your undying love to her.

Two things may happen, she may be extremely embarrassed and tell you to fuck off, or he may kick your ass right there on the spot.

Either way, if you don't have the balls to do that, then you should leave her alone and be the beta that you are.
>>
>>17306112

The problem is you're assuming a girl is going to come to you IF she ever breaks up with her boyfriend. Meanwhile he's dipping his wiener deep into her vaginal crevice on the daily.

The best way to let it go is to have sex with other women
>>
its so easy to get bitches to cheat, IF you are alpha and know what you're doing

no girl is going to cheat with a beta, they only cheat with alphas who they WANT to fuck. you can tell immediately if a "taken" girl is down to cheat by how they act around you and what they say. again, this depends on the vibe you bring to the table. is she acting all flirty and cute, enjoying your company, and rarely if ever mentioning the bf? you can proceed to fuck her like any other girl. is she clearly platonic, distant, and not open to any flirting? bad news, she wouldn't fuck you even if she was single
>>
>>17306112
>women are oblivious retards
>can't detect thirsty beta-orbiters from 10 miles away

Have you ever even talked to a girl before?
>>
>>17306120
>>17306118
>assuming a girl is going to come to you
>beta-orbiters
who said anything about beta-orbiters? or the girl coming to you? for waiting i meant to simply move on with your life until she is single and then try hitting on her once.
>>
Come back when you are 18.
>>
Thanks for the replies but let me say more about the situation. I saw this girl like three times at parties and i could tell that there was something between us. Something sexual. I dont want her to be my girlfriend i just want to have sex with her. and 8/10 women cheat so ....I want an advice about how to aproach her next time am gonna see her.
>>
>>17306107
Do any of them involve trying to find other women?
>>
>>17306399
If you're not going to make the scummy move then don't approach her. Wait until she's single, gets marries and/or moves away... whatever.

If she comes to you instead them congrats because you might be in the right, still an asshole move but hey it's not your relationship, so why act out of concern for it?
>>
>>17306432
Im not gonna see her for the next two months.We are both university students and i hope that this boyfriend wont last long enough.And from what i saw shes not a girl who stays with a guy for a long period of time. I will wait and then i guess ill make my move . If she rejects me no harm ill move on.(There is another girl i like and who is single)But it will suck for a moment.But tell me how to approach her , directly like a boss or indirectly.
>>
>>17306128
If you are waiting, you have not moved on.
>>
>>17306503
This.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.