[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend has been straight up ignoring me since school ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: angryretardpepe.jpg (123 KB, 727x773) Image search: [Google]
angryretardpepe.jpg
123 KB, 727x773
Like the subject implies, we were really close, and now he has just been ignoring my texts and calls to hang out! I have no idea why, He got this bitch of a girlfriend during the school year who has taken him away from us. I fucking hate guys who can't make time for their friends, every fucking time we were about to hang out he was with her instead, ignoring me. He is moving in august to california, a state away. Should I just break contact with him and see if he comes back, or what?
>>
>>17305824
>>17305829
This is a slower board than /pol/ or /v/. Ten minutes before a reply is not unusual. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>17305839
>Chill the fuck out.
I usually get a reply within a minute or so. So fuck off and don't tell me that again. Thanks.
>>
>>17305848
Chill the fuck out.
>>
Break contact
>>
>>17305817
You don't own your friend. Let him do his thing. You've made efforts to reach out but he prioritizes his girlfriend over you currently.
>>
>>17305848
Chill the fuck out
>>
You sound like an impatient, unlikable faggot, so I'm going to choose to assume your friend finds the company of his girlfriend much more enjoyable than yours.

Go make another friend that doesn't already hate you.
>>
>>17305854
Mow your damn lawn.
>>
>>17305997
I don't think it's that, maybe is just sex
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.