[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>obsessing over a slut Please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1420466319385.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1420466319385.png
147 KB, 358x398
>obsessing over a slut

Please help
>>
>>17305710
Eat a bullet.
>>
>>17305710
It hurts
>>
>>17305715
No access to guns
>>
>>17305710
I'm in the same boat, man.
>>
>>17305716
I'm going to be nice, even though you clearly do not deserve it.

If you want productive feedback, you're going to have to provide additional details. You can't be a lazy fuck with a one liner thread. We don't even know where to start. It makes you look foolish and stupid. It makes us mad that you're wasting our time. Maybe this is why things didn't work out for you. You're w lazy fuck who thinks he deserves something when you clearly don't. You want things handed to you without the work.
>>
Go fuck someone that isn't a slut.

/thread
>>
>>17305722
That wasn't me but okay

I met this girl two months ago, we hung out casually for a few days because she visited my town and we got kind of close but didn't have sex. Before we met she told me she had a boyfriend. After she left we started talking more through text and she told me she's very sexual, slept with "like 19 guys" and is the type to cheat on her boyfriend. After this I started liking her more for some reason and kicking myself for not trying to sleep with her. We exchanged nudes and stuff and she said we would tell me the next time she came back to my city.

Today I saw her car (same car, bumper sticker, out of state license plate) outside of a house near my neighborhood. I drove past it twice just to make sure. A few hours before that I had a dream about her having sex with someone else and woke up really irritated and angry. So I'm sure she's back in town fucking other guys. I'm trying not to care because I really don't care but my brain will not let me stop obsessing over her. In fact I've been thinking about her basically nonstop since the first time we met. I just really like her personality in spite of her whorish ways. I'm not surprised nor do I even want to fuck her anymore, I'm just surprised that I cannot get her out of my mind and want to stop.
>>
>>17305756
Also we don't text anymore, I stopped trying to talk to her over a month ago so I could forget her. This has not been successful so far
>>
cucked
>>
>>17305775
Yeah I know, please help
>>
Whores gonna whore. You've learned a valuable lesson about the true nature of women, now use this information to go out and get laid. If you can't do that, sit and suffer until the next oneitis comes along. You can also call her out on this and try to make her feel bad. This beats sitting around feeling cucked all day and you might even get some pussy out of it, at the very least you can amuse yourself while talking to her one last time, since whatever relationship you had with her is over.
>>
Picture her getting fucked that'll knock it off.
>>
File: 9165.png (56 KB, 811x237) Image search: [Google]
9165.png
56 KB, 811x237
>>17305710
>>
>>17305802
Red pill autist detected.
>>
>>17306011
only good advice in the thread desu
>>
You often hear that time heals a broken heart. Time can heal if you're willing to make an effort on bettering yourself. If you mope around and act depressed you will dig yourself into a deeper hole.
>>
>>17306011
Such constructive feedback and advice offered; a big thank you for your contribution.
>>
>>17305802
This. Ask yourself why invest so much of your thinking into another person; instead of yourself? Love yourself first OP. Godspeed.
>>
>>17305710
Care to fucking elaborate ??
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.