[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some events lead me to meet this girl >met her in person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: dh.jpg (1 MB, 1576x2375) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
1 MB, 1576x2375
>some events lead me to meet this girl
>met her in person just once, didn't talk too much
>kept a very basic online comunication because we needed to plan some events
>meet her for such event and talk more
>I think I like her
>I'm kinda in a weird position (not gonna talk about it too much for the sake of anonimity)
>feel like I should be more of a caretaker than anything, if not a friend
>also she has a bf
>for the whole time we were togheter (with some friends) I had the feeling she would rather talk to them than to me
>had a good fun time nonetheless and had many chances to talk and we laughed a lot togheter

We spent only a few days togheter, so I'm not sure how I feel about her.
Later on we spoke online and she told me she couldn't understand if we liked her or not, because we were all so calm.

Also she has a bf and I don't wanna be that piece of shit.
But still I think I wouldn't mind if she grew closer to me,
I think I might find myself trying to get her to like me even if I think I shouldn't.

I really feel conflicted.
>>
You clearly said it. She's not interested in you. Move on.
>>
>>17305850
I don't think i can.
We're supposed to meet again soon enoug and spend more time togheter, she also spent the night after we met talking with me online and she was opening up.

I tried to be as detached as i could when i met her because i needed to make some decision about her involvment with us, and i think that kinda drove her off.
>>
Ok, so she might be leading you on. Even if she breaks up with her bf to be with you, doesn't that speak too much about her? She could be doing the same to you with another guy in a few months.
>>
>>17305955
>Ok, so she might be leading you on

I don't there's anything happening right now.
We just had bit of contact and we're getting to know each other, I think it's even unlikely she would leave her bf.

I wanna see how things develop the next time, for the moment she got more close to one of my friends,
and I got kinda jealous.
This time I'm gonna be more open and see if we can get along more.

I dunno why the whole situation is getting to my mind so much.
>>
>>17305971
How can you be this clingy? Just drop the fucking bitch and move one, for fucks sake.
>>
>>17305976
I just think your reading too much into this for some reason.

You went from
>she not interested
to
>she's leading you
In a matter of a sentence.

I don't even fucking know this girl man, but still I'm FORCED to spend time with her for some very good reasons.
And I'm trying to figure out how I feel about her.
>>
>>17305996
So you're crushing on a girl you don't even know that well? Maybe you're not reading into the situation well enough.
>>
>>17306016
She's not even that good looking, but for some reason I'm interested in her.
And since I needed to act a certain way around her because I needed to judge her abilites for a task I wonder how she's gonna behave towards me the next time if I try to be more relaxed.
>>
>>17306030
I think you are overthinking this a bit. Be more forward.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.