[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking with girl on okcupid >tired of paying stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: l12iAnr.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
l12iAnr.png
18 KB, 633x758
>start talking with girl on okcupid
>tired of paying stupid dating games, instead I go at my own pace, be frank with everything and say what I want
>she follows suit and we get to know each other
>go on a few dates with her
>really like her, has everything I want
>she goes really out of her way to make it to the second date and see me
>she says she likes me but she wants to take things slow because she recently got out of a LTR
>she can't meet for three weeks because she has to go back to college and take exams then move to my town
>I wait for her
>messages me all the time, talking about how she looks forward to seeing me again and what we should do
>she gets into a pretty serious car accident (car totaled but she's fine) in the middle of exams, talk to her and tell her that I can help
>during the third week the messages slow down then stop
>call her after three days of silence
>doesn't pick
>check okc and give away $20 of my hard money to go incognito and she if she's active
>she's logged back in a few days ago
>she keeps logging back in every day a few times
>send a message after 1 week of silence asking if she's still interested
>she says her ex contacted her and she needs space
>that was three days ago
>she still logs in several times a day, way more than when we met and were chatting.
>get addicted to keeping track of her activity

I literally just checked and she's online on okc right fucking now. What? Did the ex contact her through okc or something? Why didn't she just dump me, I gave her an easy out!

Is she really just blatantly lying to me and just leading me on? I couldn't imagine her doing that but it's looking more and more like the case. And if it is then this is by far the most cruel thing anyone had ever done to me. If she just dumped me for her ex or anyone else then I would have been over her by now, but after 4 weeks for it to come to these lies... do people like this really exist??? I'm almost ready to just call her out. fml
>>
So take a gander, is she trying to figure it out with her ex or is she dating other guys?
>>
Dude it sucks it really really sucks but don't waste your time on people who don't know you you should want people who want you and clearly she doesn't know what she wants
>>
>>17305225
Girls are weird like that. Maybe she's logging in to check msg and laugh off all the other creepers. Girls get a shitton of dumb msg on there.

If I were you, I'd send her my number. If she wants to text great, if not, move on and start chatting up other ppl. If she ever decides to be done with ex and talk to you down the road, cool too. Just plan on moving on too man.
>>
>>17305225
Dude did you two establish that you were going to be exclusive? Doesn't sound like it, which means you need to get over it and move on like a fucking man. She owes you nothing, sure she could've handled the situation better but just because she's a bitxh doesn't mean you have the right to be as upset as you seem to be.
>>
>>17305236
>>17305254
>>17305275
she has my number

no, not exclusive but I should add that I know she didn't log into okc for weeks, she just started a few days ago. I guess she really is lying to me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.